Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Edin Dzeko legend

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Not sure what was going on with that injury! Made himself look stupid by doing that. If he wasn't injured he shud have been up and back.
I thought it was serious until he popped up right after they scored.

coleridge said:
Good finish, ran around a bit but was utter garbage anywhere near the ball. Much as I love him, today he was utter dog shite. He'd probably agree.

Watch out mate, you can't post anything like that on here.

The lad grabs a goal or 2 but as a player, he is completely not suited to our style of play.

He would be a huge hit at the Rags but our slow, slow, sideways, slow style does not bring the best out of him.

On a bad day, he is well.............very bad which also doesn't help.

Will be gone in the summer without a doubt.

The cookie monster said:
Scores again and gets grief
Unfuckinbelievable!

What else did you expect from the slag meisters? He did his job and scored. That isn't good enough for some of the nut jobs on here who get there kicks slagging City players. Many of the same people slag Garcia as well.

BlueAnorak said:
The cookie monster said:
Unfuckinbelievable!

What else did you expect from the slag meisters? He did his job and scored. That isn't good enough for some of the nut jobs on here who get there kicks slagging City players. Many of the same people slag Garcia as well.
It amazes me that this is the first thread that folk post in when we dont win
Doesnt matter if edin scores or not.

The cookie monster said:
BlueAnorak said:
The cookie monster said:
Unfuckinbelievable!

It amazes me that this is the first thread that folk post in when we dont win
Doesnt matter if edin scores or not.

I agree mate. I only really look at this thread after a game because people seem to want to comment on Dzeko. The only thing I can think of is that some pro Dzeko posters are so over the top in praise of him that it results in some posters going over the top in slagging him off.

I take the attitude that he is not perfect but he is the Man City centre forward who scores goals so I rate him.

Edin shouldn't worry, there is a number of City players slagged who went on to better things -

Corrigan - went on to become a City goalkeeping legend

Bowyer - won Champs league with Forest

Barratt - same as Bowyer

Towers - went on to play for England

Power - won the league with Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.