Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
rogdogblue said:
This guys a born finisher. Get off his back.
Our new set up will suit. 25 goals this year easy.
Bwahaha, look at this thread from 2010. Practically every comment is about how great and hungry Dzeko is. Everyone actually preferred him over Ibrahimovic.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=181233" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=181233</a>

Oh how times change.

Mountaineer said:
rogdogblue said:
Bwahaha, look at this thread from 2010. Practically every comment is about how great and hungry Dzeko is. Everyone actually preferred him over Ibrahimovic.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=181233" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=181233</a>

Oh how times change.
You are up a bit late.

Take a look at the way Mancini played for the last couple of years. How we have been sussed by most teams last season and no variation. It was available. Our new manager will show you how to get the best out of Dzeko. 25 goals.

rogdogblue said:
Mountaineer said:
rogdogblue said:

Oh how times change.
You are up a bit late.

Take a look at the way Mancini played for the last couple of years. How we have been sussed by most teams last season and no variation. It was available. Our new manager will show you how to get the best out of Dzeko. 25 goals.
Dude, I agree, I'm pro Dzeko. He's my second favorite footballer.

Mountaineer said:
rogdogblue said:
Mountaineer said:

Oh how times change.
You are up a bit late.

Who's your first? Kolarov?

mancityscot said:
Mountaineer said:
rogdogblue said:
You are up a bit late.

What's wrong with that? He's one of us, isn't he? The money has got to some of you. A few years back I would have begged to have someone like Dzeko or Kolarov, even with their faults.

mancityscot said:
Mountaineer said:
rogdogblue said:
You are up a bit late.

Actually, it's Ibrahimovic. You patronizing ass.

mancityscot said:
Mountaineer said:
rogdogblue said:
You are up a bit late.

lolol let me guess your fav player is kun ???

Dzeko's movement and finishing is as good as any top striker (excluding the obvious two), you only have to look at the goal against Real Madrid at the Bernabéu last season to see how good the big man is. If you create chances for him he will score goals, he might not be the most elegant or graceful player but neither was Goater and I guarantee he would still get goals at any level too even at 43. People just need to chill out and accept that for every goal he scores there'll probably be a chance he misses but as they say "at least he gets in positions to score", unlike someone like Tevez last season who despite being classed as better than Pele by the majority on this forum in attacking midfield or up front scored just 8 goals mainly because he played half the game stood behind Zabaleta and Kompany.

I have been a bit lazy and not read all the three hundred odd pages in thread but I am really glad to read in the last few posts some pro Edin ones.

I believe in life there are those who talk the talk (several on this forum I notice) and those who walk the walk.

As far as I am concerned, Edin Dezko scores goals... lots of them... and many vital ones too.

Every time he plays it appears to me he is giving of his best despite all his frustrations last season.

I will be delighted if he stays with us.

And on a separate matter... I will try my very best not to slag off or insult any Bluemooner because I don't agree with them...

Why do some folk do this?

Are they reds in disguise?

Come On City.

JJ

JJ, it's like the Balotelli thread. Some people think he's shit, others think he's one of the best in the world, neither are correct. Because both sides of the argument are so wrong there is so much to argue about with regards to the posts, hence 300+pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.