Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
samharris said:
pominoz said:
samharris said:
I agree with lots of what youre saying,he could do better and he must do better..
What hes done is in the past, some good some not so good but the future is where we should be looking,leave history to the dippers cos thats all they have at the moment..

why cant we all wipe the slate clean and start from now,imagine weve just bought Edin and its his first game for City today v Milan..

how say ye ??

judge him from what he does from now,and not from what hes done in the past..

Is that a fair offer?? this is aimed at everyone on here...

Ok, i am with you, but if he has a stinker i will post so and hope not to be called a "hater".
I really do hope he bags 20+ in the league and finds his Mojo.

absolutely on the nail..

Btw I use the term hater at those who call him useless and gash..he isnt useless or gash and those calling him that know it,the same way I know that they are not haters..2 way wumming is all.

Cool, if he is to lead the attack and be MP's main man, i expect him to have boosters on.
He has the backing of the new boss, show us what you really have got Dzeko, and good luck.

samharris said:
taconinja said:
samharris said:
Dzeko is Bosnian and many on here dont take him seriously..

Bosnians it seems, cant win.
Well, Sam, now's your chance. Prove to us all he's our best overall player. You sprint around ready to pull up anyone that has a criticism of Dzeko, so this is your chance for your shining moment. Tell us convincingly how he's been our best overall player the past two years.

When the fuck have I said hes our best player, im just sticking up for a City player whos being labelled as shite, a liabilty and gash..

when hes none of these..
That goof came in declaring he's our best player the past two seasons and you felt a need to defend him. So I'm asking how that's a defensible statement? It's ludicrous statements like that fellow made that gets people riled up.

pominoz said:
samharris said:
pominoz said:
Ok, i am with you, but if he has a stinker i will post so and hope not to be called a "hater".
I really do hope he bags 20+ in the league and finds his Mojo.

absolutely on the nail..

Btw I use the term hater at those who call him useless and gash..he isnt useless or gash and those calling him that know it,the same way I know that they are not haters..2 way wumming is all.

Cool, if he is to lead the attack and be MP's main man, i expect him to have boosters on.
He has the backing of the new boss, show us what you really have got Dzeko, and good luck.

All we can do is wait and see,it looks like Sergio is injured and may miss the start of the season..
It is important for any player to feel needed and wanted,MPG makes Edin feel wanted,he will be the Dzeko we have always wanted,the one who scores for fun for his national team.
Cant wait..Watch out prem, the real Edin Dzeko is in the building.

samharris said:
pominoz said:
samharris said:
absolutely on the nail..
Cool, if he is to lead the attack and be MP's main man, i expect him to have boosters on.He has the backing of the new boss, show us what you really have got Dzeko, and good luck.
All we can do is wait and see,it looks like Sergio is injured and may miss the start of the season..It is important for any player to feel needed and wanted,MPG makes Edin feel wanted,he will be the Dzeko we have always wanted,the one who scores for fun for his national team.
Cant wait..Watch out prem, the real Edin Dzeko is in the building.
stop there on that noble note Sam, don't tempt fate with further embellishment!

taconinja said:
samharris said:
taconinja said:
Well, Sam, now's your chance. Prove to us all he's our best overall player. You sprint around ready to pull up anyone that has a criticism of Dzeko, so this is your chance for your shining moment. Tell us convincingly how he's been our best overall player the past two years.

When the fuck have I said hes our best player, im just sticking up for a City player whos being labelled as shite, a liabilty and gash..

when hes none of these..
That goof came in declaring he's our best player the past two seasons and you felt a need to defend him. So I'm asking how that's a defensible statement? It's ludicrous statements like that fellow made that gets people riled up.

you get riled up cos someone has an opinion and makes a statement that you dont agree with..

good!! deal with it.

samharris said:
pominoz said:
samharris said:
absolutely on the nail..

All we can do is wait and see,it looks like Sergio is injured and may miss the start of the season..
It is important for any player to feel needed and wanted,MPG makes Edin feel wanted,he will be the Dzeko we have always wanted,the one who scores for fun for his national team.
Cant wait..Watch out prem, the real Edin Dzeko is in the building

I am far from convinced, but would love it to work out that way.

samharris said:
taconinja said:
samharris said:

when hes none of these..

you get riled up cos someone has an opinion and makes a statement that you dont agree with..

good!! deal with it.
Have you tried that? You certainly get annoyed when posters criticize Dzeko. You also tend to come across as baffled as to why anyone would find defenses of the player that include attacking anyone and everyone else at the club to be out of line.

pominoz said:
samharris said:
pominoz said:

Cant wait..Watch out prem, the real Edin Dzeko is in the building

I am far from convinced, but would love it to work out that way.

just remember this..

The Ark was built by amateurs...the Titanic by proffessionals..

Nowt is certain,but is looking ahead with good expectations such a bad thing..?

samharris said:
500 pages before season starts. :)

Hopefully he will reward the posters for all our hard work! ;)

I have high hopes for Dzeko. He has proven to be an elite target man, whether for club or country. I'm just hoping with the change of scenery he will get the minutes to prove it.

It seems that Pellegrini genuinely is a big fan of Dzeko, so that can only help the cause. Sometimes the player just needs to feel cared for and respected. And the rest will take care of itself.

taconinja said:
samharris said:
taconinja said:

good!! deal with it.
1.Have you tried that? 2.You certainly get annoyed when posters criticize Dzeko. 3.You also tend to come across as baffled as to why anyone would find defenses of the player 4.that include attacking anyone and everyone else at the club to be out of line.

1.I deal with it by posting replies using facts.
2.Of course I get annoyed...so do you, in fact so does everyone on here.
3.come across as baffled...yes!!Having to defend a City player so vigourously is baffling to the extreme.
4.attacking everyone else at the club whos out of line.??? see answer 3. under Baffled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.