Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Edin Dzeko legend

LoveCity said:
noise said:
LoveCity said:
Surely that ridiculous comment is worth a ban? What would the Dzeko worshiping twat know about our fanbase? I go to every game and when Dzeko hoofs it into Row Z, our fans usually respond by singing his name.
I guess you recognized yourself in my comment.

Yes, because I go to games and support Dzeko even when he's in donkey mode. Seriously, fuck off, you know nothing about Manchester City or it's fans, you base your judgments on one thread on one message board.
Hey I wasn't the one, openly saying, I hate a Man City player. If you feel you're not the one I was referring to then why not shut the fuck up?

noise said:
LoveCity said:
noise said:
I guess you recognized yourself in my comment.

Yes, because I go to games and support Dzeko even when he's in donkey mode. Seriously, fuck off, you know nothing about Manchester City or it's fans, you base your judgments on one thread on one message board.
Hey I wasn't the one, openly saying, I hate a Man City player. If you feel you're not the one I was referring to then why not shut the fuck up?

Because I don't appreciate our fanbase being painted with one brush by someone who knows nothing - NOTHING about our club and only watches games because of one player, who will fuck off the second the player himself leaves the club never to be heard from again. It's like me saying all Bosnian fans are dickheads because of several delusional zealots in this thread. Not quite true, is it?

LoveCity said:
noise said:
LoveCity said:

Because I don't appreciate our fanbase being painted with one brush by someone who knows nothing - NOTHING about our club and only watches games because of one player, who will fuck off the second the player himself leaves the club never to be heard from again. It's like me saying all Bosnian fans are dickheads because of several delusional zealots in this thread. Not quite true, is it?

_gif__dis_gun_b_gud__by_aartboy-d5cp797.gif

LoveCity said:
noise said:
LoveCity said:

I've never in following this team ever seen a single player who's performing his given task to the best of his ability take the amount of abuse Dzeko has been taking. I am obviously not talking about everyone, and I am not painting the entire fanbase with the same brush. But I am commenting in this thread, responding to a specific comment. And yes, those who openly say they hate a player are part of the shitty fanbase I was referring to. I stand by my statement.

Ireland_for_pm said:
I disliked him as a footballer until Newcastle away and then the hatred started. He came on the pitch with a face like a smacked arse. He put no effort in what do ever. And at the end when aguero did all the running, he looked to his left thinking dzeko would be there to put it in an empty net, he was 15 yards back because he stopped running. Everytime I go to watch an away game he's not up for the fight at all. Just stands there waiting for something to happen. Perhaps you could say he doesn't fit into our system but still make the effort to try and put yourself about. He wouldn't get away with it in the home games which is why he's not half as bad.
Some people still don't get my comment about hating a city player so here it is again above. I don't expect anyone to agree, it's just my opinion on it.

Ireland_for_pm said:
Ireland_for_pm said:
I disliked him as a footballer until Newcastle away and then the hatred started. He came on the pitch with a face like a smacked arse. He put no effort in what do ever. And at the end when aguero did all the running, he looked to his left thinking dzeko would be there to put it in an empty net, he was 15 yards back because he stopped running. Everytime I go to watch an away game he's not up for the fight at all. Just stands there waiting for something to happen. Perhaps you could say he doesn't fit into our system but still make the effort to try and put yourself about. He wouldn't get away with it in the home games which is why he's not half as bad.
Some people still don't get my comment about hating a city player so here it is again above. I don't expect anyone to agree, it's just my opinion on it.

I fully admit I don't understand your thinking as for me you seem happy to ignore the positives he brings to focus fully on the negatives in order to satisfy your hatred. As you have stated clearly though this is your opinion and I respect it.

The comment by noise about a shitty fanbase is exactly what stokes the fire on this thread. People were discussing Dzeko for a change rather than the rabid Bosnian vs the rest of the world argument over and over. Nothing positive ever comes from it so why do it. Every game you can hear Dzeko's song ringing out as someone else mentioned so for me it is a bit rich to label people in this way when you do not attend games and others do and sing his name. It doesn't help the argument or Dzeko so why not stick to defending him with facts. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.