Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Edin Dzeko legend

AntiUnited said:
Zmajuga said:
Ray78 said:
It is the case of use him to the end of the season and see if he can help us win the title, then say thank you for your contribution and sell him for a decent fee. He just doesn't suit our playing style.

With our "sloth slow" build up play from midfield, tendency to rather pass the ball back than push upfront and eventually try to walk into the net while our opponents defends with 10 players in the box,there will be no striker available on market that suits our playing style. Every striker we're interested in thrives on quick pace, quick build-ups, counter attacks, so no matter who we bought (Cavani, Falcao or somebody else) in the summer, I doubt that any of them will score, not even close, the number of goals they're scoring in their clubs, today.

We have problem with midfield, not with our strikers.

thank you. THE ONYL player we could buy that would fit in the system is Falco (and its a long shot we will get him depending on the summer clear outs). People saying buy Cavani have no idea he plays in an almost exclusive counter attack FAST! pace style of football something we dont do at all which would render him almost useless and then people will start bitching about why we bought him hes useless and will have another dzeko.

This & This 100x !!!

I was in the south stand on sunday and somebody said he was as bad as Benjani he isnt that bad.I think he as been one of are best strikers this season.

This thread seems to be a thread of extremes.

Some declaring him useless, some declaring him up there with falcao and cavani.

Think i'll avoid this thread all together from now on.

Sleeping_Easy said:
This thread seems to be a thread of extremes.

Some declaring him useless, some declaring him up there with falcao and cavani.

Think i'll avoid this thread all together from now on.

it's insane this thread.

we scored two goals passed a good liverpool side (best they've played all year according my scouse mates).

pudge said:
Ireland_for_pm said:
He is all about himself and his own goal tally. Doesn't give a flying fuck about the result. Remember his attitude when he came on against Newcastle? Absolute disgusting!
Popcorn-11-Eddie-Griffin.gif

Pudge - dont know what happened to you but your posts are getting funnier and funnier.

Oh and btw - Dzeko sucks and should fuck off of this team...make everyone happy.

Here's another one of my favorites: "Dzeko doesnt fit in this team".

Thus in all competitions he has contributed "terrible" 37 goals and 17 assists since joing City (12+5 this season, 19 + 9 last season, and 6+3 in the 2010/2011).

Some people's view on things is mind boggling, that's why I love this thread (as insane as it is).

If we're going off stats then Leon brittain is the best passer of the ball in Europe and Adam le fondre is better than aguero. Start watching football matches properly instead of the stats at the end.

Ireland_for_pm said:
If we're going off stats then Leon brittain is the best passer of the ball in Europe and Adam le fondre is better than aguero. Start watching football matches properly instead of the stats at the end.

Nail on the fucking head that pal.

Our top goal scorer this season yet people still give him abuse its harsh! He has been our best striker this season and if it wasn’t for his goals we would most likely be 3rd or 4th

He scored the 2nd against Qpr to make it all happen, he scored 2 at the swamp when we won 6-1 he smashed 4 in at spurs and scored big goals last season like Wigan away. He saved us the year we won the FA cup at Nott’s county

Yeah he does need to work harder and should of got up after the challenge against Liverpool but that lad has saved us plenty of times and it fucking winds me up the moaning at the ground these days about him FFS we are 2nd in the league and have world class players. You can’t win the league every year just enjoy what we have because it shits all over watching Danny mills at RB and Samaras upfront

Hope Dzeko stays because on his day he can score many goals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.