Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
LeemoMCFC said:
Minus his goal he was pretty dire.

So he works his bollocks off, doesn't score and people moan. He scores and doesn't work his bollocks off and people moan. Fuck me, give the guy a break.

Anyone else notice he was double marked today? Every time we tried sending a cross towards him he had to deal with a host of cardiff defenders. Then we decided to take him off and do more crosses into the area he would of been occupying.

He did the best he could considering he was alone in an aerial battle against half their team.

I have no doubt if we had taken Aguero off instead of Dzeko for Negredo we'd have won. Both of them working to get onto those crosses would have been significantly more effective.

Ovo said:
LeemoMCFC said:
Minus his goal he was pretty dire.

So he works his bollocks off, doesn't score and people moan. He scores and doesn't work his bollocks off and people moan. Fuck me, give the guy a break.

It seems that fans want the strikers on their team to both score AND work their bollocks off?

I actually thought he played well today; this new system is really starting to suit him and bring out the player he was at Wolfsburg.

MC ID said:
Anyone else notice he was double marked today? Every time we tried sending a cross towards him he had to deal with a host of cardiff defenders. Then we decided to take him off and do more crosses into the area he would of been occupying.

He did the best he could considering he was alone in an aerial battle against half their team.

I have no doubt if we had taken Aguero off instead of Dzeko for Negredo we'd have won. Both of them working to get onto those crosses would have been significantly more effective.

Should've NEVER been taken off so soon after scoring the goal (Navas either).

Especially cause Aguero played like shit (yes, Kun fucking sucked today - just calling it as I see it...time for people to crawl out of his ass too).

EaglesFan said:
MC ID said:

Should've NEVER been taken off so soon after scoring the goal (Navas either).

Especially cause Aguero played like shit (yes, Kun fucking sucked today - just calling it as I see it...time for people to crawl out of his ass too).
he had blood on his hands, i'm pretty sure that's the reason he got substituted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.