Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Edin Dzeko legend

Take a look at the goal. He did well to start the counter and finish.by chipping the ball that came behind him slightly. Didn't look accidental to me.

Aguero and Dzeko got no service today. the loss today was due to our woeful midfield. If you can't see that, then you know nothing about football.

io8WZHJDPz1Fb.gif

lancs blue said:
mdj0520 said:
Horse shit. Cliche best man on the pitch.
You're having a laugh right?? Our weak spots that were exploited by Southampton to the full were the areas behind the full backs and as much as I love Zaba he and Clichy were well below par, they stopped very few crosses coming in.

I love zab too, but he got caught out far more than Gael. I honestly thought our midfield was the true problem today.

mdj0520 said:
lancs blue said:
mdj0520 said:
Horse shit. Cliche best man on the pitch.
You're having a laugh right?? Our weak spots that were exploited by Southampton to the full were the areas behind the full backs and as much as I love Zaba he and Clichy were well below par, they stopped very few crosses coming in.

I love zab too, but he got caught out far more than Gael. I honestly thought our midfield was the true problem today.
It comes down to tactics. We have no width so we rely on our fullbacks to provide service. Of course they will get exposed especially on counters, but not really their fault.

Quite ironic I think that people have slaughtered Carlos for not contributing yet as soon as he's out of the squad, let alone the team (in quite mysterious circumstances too), we capitulate.

Rammy Blue said:
Usual sketch that bar his goal he was fucking woeful.

Oh Rammy, there are PLENTY of players who contributed less than Dzeko today. At least he scores on a regular basis. He's there only player on the squad who does so.

Dzeko & Hyde said:
Rammy Blue said:

Oh Rammy, there are PLENTY of players who contributed less than Dzeko today. At least he scores on a regular basis. He's there only player on the squad who does so.

I don't doubt his goals return, I just think he's a poor team player and makes Sergio look bad as the set up is all wrong with them both in the side.

Rammy Blue said:
Dzeko & Hyde said:
Rammy Blue said:

I don't doubt his goals return, I just think he's a poor team player and makes Sergio look bad as the set up is all wrong with them both in the side.

It's not a little and large pairing that works that's for sure. Definitely grateful for Dzeko's goals but just not his play.

But, this has been said hundreds of times now.

In his post game interview Mancini said we played with 3 players. I think he meant Clichy, Zab and Dzeko.

Dzeko played his normal game. Some people will always hate him and the way he plays, but he played no worse than his usual. He scored a goal, from a set piece clearance counter attack, a goal from a chance he created and orchestrated with Zab.

Scoring goals is his job and he did more than what was asked of him.

Rammy Blue said:
Dzeko & Hyde said:
Rammy Blue said:

I think they link up well, but you can't expect them to create goals out of nothing with 3-4 players swarming around them.

noise said:
In his post game interview Mancini said we played with 3 players. I think he meant Clichy, Zab and Dzeko.

No, you hoped he meant Dzeko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.