Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Edin Dzeko legend

Should've been given the game off, would've been nice to see Kun at least given the chance to go for his hat-trick.

Ireland_for_pm said:
Our quick attacking football was back yesterday, I wonder why? Dzeko slows our play and his link up play is shite. Also makes us use long balls more often than we should which is not entirely his fault but he just doesn't suit our system. He is a goal threat though and a good option to bring on as a sub. Nothing more.
Dzeko - 13 goals
Kun - 9
Tevez - 7

in PL... cheers mate :P

Ireland_for_pm said:
Our quick attacking football was back yesterday, I wonder why? Dzeko slows our play and his link up play is shite. Also makes us use long balls more often than we should which is not entirely his fault but he just doesn't suit our system. He is a goal threat though and a good option to bring on as a sub. Nothing more.
Quick attacking football against Leeds with no defense for sure. Wait until we come upon a team that parks a bus and put 10 players behind a ball. That quick attacking football will be shut down.
And did you forget those 2 goals in 4 minutes at Norwich and who scored them?

clarion said:
Ireland_for_pm said:
Dzeko - 13 goals
Kun - 9
Tevez - 7

It's 12 mate.

nyhaqu3e.jpg

Ireland_for_pm said:

hahaha just stop..

You can't play rubbish every game and expect to play every week. That just doesn't cut it for me. He's had one game this season where I thought well played edin. That was against Norwich.

Incredible isn't it. We have a great win against Leeds and instead of going to a Tevez or Kun thread and give them some praise, lets dig out the Dzeko thread and have a pop at good old Edin. You couldn't make it up.

For the record the year we won the Prem the 3 leading scorers were from memory -

Kun 23
Edin 13
Mario 12

Hhm only one of those appears on target this year.

Even though only on the pitch for 10 minutes there were a couple of quality touches from the big fella.

spamalot said:
Incredible isn't it. We have a great win against Leeds and instead of going to a Tevez or Kun thread and give them some praise, lets dig out the Dzeko thread and have a pop at good old Edin. You couldn't make it up.

For the record the year we won the Prem the 3 leading scorers were from memory -

Kun 23
Edin 13
Mario 12

Even though only on the pitch for 10 minutes there were a couple of quality touches from the big fella.
I might have sympathy but for very early on the match day discussion people started going on about "selfish" Aguero until he scored at least.

taconinja said:
spamalot said:

Kun 23
Edin 13
Mario 12

I might have sympathy but for very early on the match day discussion people started going on about "selfish" Aguero until he scored at least.
So you had to retaliate here, on Dzeko's thread? It had nothing to do with him. That's just sad...

BlueMoonoverUS said:
clarion said:
Ireland_for_pm said:
Dzeko - 13 goals
Kun - 9
Tevez - 7

It's 12 mate.

nyhaqu3e.jpg

Sort of sums up our strikers season compared to last...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.