Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Edin Dzeko legend

Ireland_for_pm said:
adorado30 said:
kenzie115 said:
If Dzeko had 20 goals your point would be valid but he's got one more than Aguero who missed two months through injury, and two more than Tevez who is effectively a midfielder and Balotelli played about 12 minutes. Not much competition I'm afraid.

Yet, Augero who missed two months through injury has started 16 games to Dzekos 10 starts and played 306 minutes more than Dzeko.

Tevez has started 18 games to Dzekos 10 starts and played 423 minutes more than Dzeko.

Do you want to try again ?
Let's not try comparing dzeko and aguero eh. Aguero is at a far greater level than dzeko and tevez.

based on last seaon? then yes. this season they are all even. people slate dzkeo for falling around like toddler but in reality ive seen kun slip more then dzeko this season. not to mention his horrible team ethic of not passing the fukin ball. so when u say kun is at a far greater level i just dont think that's a valid statement. + as the person above stated its clear that dzeko is the form striker.

MSP said:
jayblue said:
gone in the summer hopefully

Hopefully

As one of Edin's biggest fans - I wholeheartedly AGREE.

He doesnt deserve the shit he gets here. The guy is all-City, yet the abuse is fucking unbelieveable.

I finally agree with most of the regular haters. He sucks and he should leave, for sure.

He was a tart yesterday , then gets bookes , was a foul but he was a jessie.

Thought he was good yesterday.

Needs to forget the cheating though, took a pretty bad dive the week before in the same area of the ground and maybe thats putting a bit of doubt in the minds of the ref.

moomba said:
Thought he was good yesterday.

Needs to forget the cheating though, took a pretty bad dive the week before in the same area of the ground and maybe thats putting a bit of doubt in the minds of the ref.

Happy to have him start every game until seasons end.

We will need him if are to stand any chance of catching Manure as remote as that seems to be now.

Tevez is no longer a person we can start with and expect to threaten the oppositions goal anymore.

As for the longer term I hope he stays.

Tevez will most likely leave in the summer and if you change three of your forwards that started the previous season you may well be drawing a long bow if you expect the replacements no matter their pedigree to slot in and improve on what they have replaced.

without a dream said:
Impressed with his 'battling' yesterday. He often doesn't seem to get at the defenders when it's knocked long to him but he was up for it yesterday. Decent movement for his goal too.

disagree with his battling, with his height and muscle, he should be winning more 50-50's, just doesnt fit into this team for me at all.

ForzaMancini said:
fowler70 said:
The cookie monster said:
Yet in 20 years of the prem he's in the top four strikers for goals per min
Your probably right though,not good enough.
a great 5 mins in 90 too many blues think that goa (qpr)l gives him some protection hes a 6ft 4'' shitbag whos build up play is steve kinsey style gaz baz has more pace and nasri would beat his fuckin head in if it was a fist fight, id say fuckoff you massive turd

This is definitely one of the worst posts I have ever seen on bluemoon
Dzeko has nil pace he gets pushed off the ball everytime if he does manage to win the ball you can sense the crowds shock only for him to lose it again as his 1st 2nd an 3rd touches are terrible. His link up play is wank an if Silva sees him in space he knows not to pass it to him unless its inside the box, his goal per game is ok but so it should be playing in that team.
Its clear he has some support on here but in general most like me think he's dogshit<br /><br />-- Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:11 am --<br /><br />
ForzaMancini said:
fowler70 said:
The cookie monster said:
Yet in 20 years of the prem he's in the top four strikers for goals per min
Your probably right though,not good enough.
a great 5 mins in 90 too many blues think that goa (qpr)l gives him some protection hes a 6ft 4'' shitbag whos build up play is steve kinsey style gaz baz has more pace and nasri would beat his fuckin head in if it was a fist fight, id say fuckoff you massive turd

This is definitely one of the worst posts I have ever seen on bluemoon
Dzeko has nil pace he gets pushed off the ball everytime if he does manage to win the ball you can sense the crowds shock only for him to lose it again as his 1st 2nd an 3rd touches are terrible. His link up play is wank an if Silva sees him in space he knows not to pass it to him unless its inside the box, his goal per game is ok but so it should be playing in that team.
Its clear he has some support on here but in general most like me think he's dogshit

I have no problem with our strikers but this constant critisism of Dzeko is getting ridiculous. If he is so bad and doesn't fit our system etc what the hell does it say about our other strikers who the system apparently does suit when he is scoring more goals with less game time. I can understand the Silva not passing to him because he doesn't trust him argument if Kun was clinically finishing but he isn't, so for me if Dzeko is in a better position then Silva must pass to him. While he is scoring goals for us which at the end of day is what he is meant to do, some people need to take a breath and back off. He makes mistakes of course as do all our strikers but I feel some people have made their minds up and will not back down and resort to looking for reasons to critise no matter how he plays.

kalouk said:
I have no problem with our strikers but this constant critisism of Dzeko is getting ridiculous. If he is so bad and doesn't fit our system etc what the hell does it say about our other strikers who the system apparently does suit when he is scoring more goals with less game time. I can understand the Silva not passing to him because he doesn't trust him argument if Kun was clinically finishing but he isn't, so for me if Dzeko is in a better position then Silva must pass to him. While he is scoring goals for us which at the end of day is what he is meant to do, some people need to take a breath and back off. He makes mistakes of course as do all our strikers but I feel some people have made their minds up and will not back down and resort to looking for reasons to critise no matter how he plays.

Good point. Personally think Edin is a goalscorer pure and simple. Shaun Goater but at a higher level.

Kun's a better footballer but not as clinical. And a tad selfish just like Tevez.

Would like to keep them both and off Tevez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.