Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Edin Dzeko legend

Accusing Silva is being selfish is delusion of the highest order from those who see every player surrounding Dzeko as part of some conspiracy to work against him. Silva should be MORE selfish, sometimes he has a shot on goal but chooses to pass it.

EaglesFan said:
MSP said:
jayblue said:
gone in the summer hopefully

Hopefully

As one of Edin's biggest fans - I wholeheartedly AGREE.

He doesnt deserve the shit he gets here. The guy is all-City, yet the abuse is fucking unbelieveable.

I finally agree with most of the regular haters. He sucks and he should leave, for sure.
Sadly, I am with you here. Just when Mancini started believing in him too. On the flip side, it would be fun getting Neymar for the price of Mario and Dzeko :P

And Dzeko will probably go on to win another title in Italy or something.

Dzeko did quite good yesterday, sometimes I actually wonder what game everybody else watches.

Seems like some fans prefer players looking good on the pitch rather than how effective they are. Tevez is a great footballer but he hasn't been effective this season and with the wages he is on....he is stealing a living and should do so much better like so many other players at the club right now. Of the strikers, Dzeko is the only one who gets slaughtered for bad performances.

AntiUnited said:
Armaan said:
Dzeko did quite good yesterday, sometimes I actually wonder what game everybody else watches.

Kun tinted glasses unfortunately no one is slating the golden child (kun) about how fukin useless he was for most of the game till his epic goal. but are the first to slate dzeko. #hypocrites

You mean his "epic" goal, completely out of the blue when it looked like we'd run out of inspiration? The opportunistic one that saved us a point when we were getting clobbered? You're right, he did piss all yesterday.

IcriedwhenTueartleft said:
AntiUnited said:
Armaan said:

Kun tinted glasses unfortunately no one is slating the golden child (kun) about how fukin useless he was for most of the game till his epic goal. but are the first to slate dzeko. #hypocrites

You mean his "epic" goal, completely out of the blue when it looked like we'd run out of inspiration? The opportunistic one that saved us a point when we were getting clobbered? You're right, he did piss all yesterday.
That was an epic goal no doubt. So happy for him too when it happened, because he's been struggling due to injuries and off the pitch stuff (divorce) it seems.

The point AntiUnited is making however is that, Aguero was largely invisible for the majority of the match prior to that. Yet Dzeko is the only one who gets shit for his alleged lack of contribution.

I mean Dzeko has also saved us bunch of points in last minutes a few times this season, but it still doesn't preclude him from the abuse he gets.

I am not saying we should start criticizing Aguero, no, I think he's top class. But cut Dzeko some slack for crying out loud.

He is all about himself and his own goal tally. Doesn't give a flying fuck about the result. Remember his attitude when he came on against Newcastle? Absolute disgusting!

Ireland_for_pm said:
He is all about himself and his own goal tally. Doesn't give a flying fuck about the result. Remember his attitude when he came on against Newcastle? Absolute disgusting!
Popcorn-11-Eddie-Griffin.gif

Ireland_for_pm said:

[bigimg]http://kusabax.cultnet.net/sup/src/134835067955.jpg[/bigimg]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.