Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Edin Dzeko legend

pominoz said:
BlueMoonoverUS said:
According to that Rag Stuart Brennan he's going to get axed for our Cup game because he was a flop on Saturday. How he came up with that one I have no idea.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/roberto-mancini-set-to-wield-the-axe-1307140" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... xe-1307140</a>

Maybe he watched the game and saw that Dzeko was fucking useless, yet again.
Just a thought.

keek i think you meant to say kun.. might be wrong but with u i will never no ..

EaglesFan said:
After last night, this thread, and all other Dzeko/Kun/Tevez threads might as well be abandoned - as you could all finally see what has been our problem the ENTIRE SEASON (just escalated last night)...

Our beautiful midfield, where attacking and creativity-wise Silva is the only one who even deserves to be on this team.

No midfield = strikers will struggle. Fact.

See Kun's "drop-off" from last season, or Tevez's for that matter.

We can even get RVP, RIGHT NOW it wont matter....he will just roam around 16 yard box with 0 usable passess...and will have to pull out some miraculous shit like Kun vs. Liverpool to score.

Completely overrun in the midfield. Not last night but for a while now...

Strikers, and Edin Dzeko - are the least of this team's problems.

Well said.

AntiUnited said:
pominoz said:
BlueMoonoverUS said:
According to that Rag Stuart Brennan he's going to get axed for our Cup game because he was a flop on Saturday. How he came up with that one I have no idea.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/roberto-mancini-set-to-wield-the-axe-1307140" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... xe-1307140</a>

Maybe he watched the game and saw that Dzeko was fucking useless, yet again.
Just a thought.

keek i think you meant to say kun.. might be wrong but with u i will never no ..

Could you try that again, but in English. Ta.

EaglesFan said:
After last night, this thread, and all other Dzeko/Kun/Tevez threads might as well be abandoned - as you could all finally see what has been our problem the ENTIRE SEASON (just escalated last night)...

Our beautiful midfield, where attacking and creativity-wise Silva is the only one who even deserves to be on this team.

No midfield = strikers will struggle. Fact.

See Kun's "drop-off" from last season, or Tevez's for that matter.

We can even get RVP, RIGHT NOW it wont matter....he will just roam around 16 yard box with 0 usable passess...and will have to pull out some miraculous shit like Kun vs. Liverpool to score.

Completely overrun in the midfield. Not last night but for a while now...

Strikers, and Edin Dzeko - are the least of this team's problems.

We would be further behind without his goals..

Outside of his goal he was useless but he scored at the end of the day. So fair play to him.

Superb counter attacking move from him. Just a bit better than when he helped setup Agueros goal v Arsenal in Carling Cup last year.

Did his job and scored yet again.

Great improvisation as well.

I'm just surprised that a lot of people are saying that he missed his chances in that game and played badly. Well, I watched the game and can't remember another chance he personally had.
As for playing badly and being useless, the whole team was just that.

Gerd Muller would have struggled with the service he had agaisnt the Saints.

He took the goal superbly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.