Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew for some obvious reason that your post would address mine, much like your last one has. That's what's easy about "personal crusades", as AntiUnited mentioned, they're predictable.

Hence why I made the mistake of clicking on them, but I'll make sure not to do it again. Your hideous misinterpretation of "Tevez is our top scorer" into it meaning anything more than being a fact, boggles my mind.

Btw, Tevez has 17, not 16 goals.

Good luck to you.

jimharri said:
levets said:
jimharri said:

Season 1936-1937
Yes, so going on the format the poster chose to use to list the title winning seasons (the calendar year that the trophy was won; check above), then it is 1937

I know mate... as a kid I also thought it was 36... as that's what they (Oldies) used to say... But, yep.. we actually won the league in 1937

-- Tue May 07, 2013 12:15 pm --

BosnianDiamond said:
Roberto Mancini had some soothing words for Edin Dzeko after the City striker’s amazing miss at Swansea, writes STUART BRENNAN.

The Blues boss reassured the Bosnian star that he missed plenty of open goals in his own stellar career – and praised him for helping to improve the standard of City’s game in the second half.

Dzeko somehow side-footed wide after Pablo Zabaleta had teed him up, five yards out, with the goal at his mercy, although there is a suggestion that the linesman raised a flag, and it would have been disallowed even if he had scored.

Dzeko is heavily tipped to leave City in the summer, with Borussia Dortmund and several Italian clubs all being touted as possible destinations – there is even speculation that he could head for Napoli as part-exchange for City target Edinson Cavani.

But Mancini was not in the mood to criticise the hapless striker, who remains City’s top league goalscorer with 12 goals.

“I didn’t see the miss very well from the bench, but I could see it was an incredible chance – I am sorry for him because he played very well in the second half and deserved to score,” said Mancini.

“I missed a lot of chances like that in my life. When you are unlucky, this is what happens in football.”

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...ball-news/roberto-mancini--dont-worry-3413889

He did play well in the 2nd half...<br /><br />-- Tue May 07, 2013 12:17 pm --<br /><br />
city-till-i-cry said:
What a fucking dreadful footballer he really is! He isn't fit to lick the Goats boots!!

Just another Jo, Samaras, Corradi etc

Don't be ridiculous....

pudge said:
I knew for some obvious reason that your post would address mine, much like your last one has. That's what's easy about "personal crusades", as AntiUnited mentioned, they're predictable.

Hence why I made the mistake of clicking on them, but I'll make sure not to do it again. Your hideous misinterpretation of "Tevez is our top scorer" into it meaning anything more than being a fact, boggles my mind.

Btw, Tevez has 17, not 16 goals.

Good luck to you.

Okay, if we're going to count Community Shield goals and pay no attention to how many minutes each player has played, let's do it across the board;

2012-13 Tevez 17, Aguero 16, Dzeko 13
2011-12 Aguero 30, Dzeko 19, Tevez 4

4 goals for Tevez last season! FFS what a shit striker he must have been last year to only score 4 goals. He was beaten by Silva, Yaya, Nasri, Adam Johnson. That's right, Adam Johnson scored 50% more goals in the league than Tevez scored in all competitions last year. Boy, you must have been really critical of Tevez' goal-scoring last year.

What about the last 2 years combined to get a better overall picture of who we should definitely get rid of this summer and who we should keep;

2011-2013; Aguero 46, Dzeko 32, Tevez 21

WOW! this way you have of judging scoring is awesome Pudge! Let's sell Tevez because he's obviously been the worst striker of the three over the last two years.

Your turn.

(btw, when did you move to Bosnia? Or should I infer something else from your stated location?)

I don't even need to click on 'Display this post' to know that you are addressing me.

I am not going to read your posts so why you are continuing to comment on mine is pointless.

Do you really need the last word that badly. For your own sake, and the sake of any thread, I'm not going to go off topic discussing things with you so if you just want to feel smug and reply knowing I wont I guess I can't stop you. I just thought you were more mature than that.

[bigimg]http://willpowerthru.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/thatsit-imoutgameoverman_8e846debb8a2f24b1a8f6e573271cffa.gif[/bigimg]

levets said:
jimharri said:
levets said:
Season 1936-1937
Yes, so going on the format the poster chose to use to list the title winning seasons (the calendar year that the trophy was won; check above), then it is 1937

I know mate... as a kid I also thought it was 36... as that's what they (Oldies) used to say... But, yep.. we actually won the league in 1937
I'm an oldie now, if you don't mind. I always think of our trophy list as the calendar year that the trophy was actually won.
FA Cup in 04, 34, 56, 69, 11
League cup in 70, 76,
League title in 37, 68, 12

And so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.