Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlueMoonoverUS said:
It was deflection, so what?! He can score goals like that (remember Sunderland in Hong Kong) we know that and important thing is he did his job.
True, but he didn't really do anything of merit on sunday then, did he?

BlueMoonoverUS said:
It was deflection, so what?! He can score goals like that (remember Sunderland in Hong Kong) we know that and important thing is he did his job.

I think eddie can be unpredictable and you can see alot with how he struggles to hold the ball at times. I would much rather see Negredo start at some point he is creative and a more traditional striker.

kun said:
BlueMoonoverUS said:
True, but he didn't really do anything of merit on sunday then, did he?
But nobody really did mate.
You can't really pin point who was City's man of the match.

Jumanji said:
Apparently I need glasses, but if that's not a deflection, I don't know what is....

Even a slight nick can change the flight of the balls significantly.

I never said it wasn't deflected. But do you still think, it is a "major" deflection?
The angle between the two lines of flight, before and after the deflection, is for sure not greater than 10 degrees and there are 180 possible. So I'd rather say it's a minor, though significant one. But in the end, who cares? It's still a great goal.

I'm interested in what would you say, had it been otherwise? Imagine, Edin's shot would be heading directly into the goal, but the ball was slightly deflected from the defender and went a little wide. Now, would you be more impressed by that imaginary shot than by Dzeko's stunner from Sunday?

And I just don't get, why would any fan try to diminish the grandness of such a beautiful goal :)

This thread makes me go "FAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRKKK"
He's a striker, he can score goals.
What more do people want?

neoblue said:
Build up play, a bit of urgency, some effort perhaps...

kun said:
neoblue said:
Build up play, a bit of urgency, some effort perhaps...

I suggest you watch last Monday's game again..

Jumanji said:
Dzeko fans keep raving and gloating about this super goal, trying to rub City fans' noses in as if it wasn't majorly deflected. Judging from the initial flight of the ball in replays it was definitely going wide.

Stop acting like it was a magical shot or something, it was just a bit of fortune.

Never stop hating m8. Ffs he is a blue, he scored, put us in position to win and you still complain.. Amazing thread, it really is :))

Nelly's Left Foot said:
It was a slight deflection but still a great strike but who the hell cares.We needed the goal and Edin scored it and it seems that he scores more goals in away games than at home. A great habit to have.

THIS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.