Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see him getting a brace again. No matter what people may say about his style of play, he simply keeps on scoring goals. He is a confidence player and you have to play him through the barren spells and he will keep on scoring.

Yes he can score,unfortunately he offers the team little else in terms of fluidity and possession,it always looks like we're playing with ten men plus Dzeko when he's on the pitch as the team dynamic is lacking.

Swap deal for Sandro would be intelligent business.

kismet said:
Good to see him getting a brace again. No matter what people may say about his style of play, he simply keeps on scoring goals. He is a confidence player and you have to play him through the barren spells and he will keep on scoring.
That's his problem at City, why would we play him through his barren spells when we've got the likes of Negredo or Jovetic to replace him. We're a long way away from only having the one option, get shot.

ColinLee said:
kismet said:
That's his problem at City, why would we play him through his barren spells when we've got the likes of Negredo or Jovetic to replace him. We're a long way away from only having the one option, get shot.

Ok Einstein..what happens if we get injuries..?? jovetic looks great ,but prone to getting injured..then what??

You must look at the bigger picture,or maybe thats beyond you eh??<br /><br />-- Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:24 pm --<br /><br />
FantasyIreland said:
Yes he can score,unfortunately he offers the team little else in terms of fluidity and possession,it always looks like we're playing with ten men plus Dzeko when he's on the pitch as the team dynamic is lacking.

Swap deal for Sandro would be intelligent business.

Look what happened when Adebyebye went to spuds..it nearly came back to bite us..do you really want Dzeko at Spuds??

neel said:
Nice to see him get brace yesterday....another interesting article:

Roma are also chasing a striker this season, having lost last season’s top scorer Dani Osvaldo to Southampton during the summer, and failing in their attempts to sign Demba Ba from Chelsea.

Dzeko may find the slower pace of the Italian game is better suited to his talents, and it is thought that the tall attacker may favour a move to Serie A if Roma make a suitable offer to City, who themselves would prefer to avoid selling to a rival.

The City front-man may also be interested to join a club on the up, with Roma enjoying a highly impressive start to the season in Serie A with seven wins out of seven so far under new manager Rudi Garcia.

Dzeko previously won the Premier League title with City in 2012, and could be another good recruit by the Roman side as they chase glory in their league this year.

De Rossi thrown in? ;)

kismet said:
Not if there's another available option, we can't afford to carry any passengers on the team

I'd hope the competition for a starting place would be the motivation to perform and score, not a pat on the back.

Its a shame Dzeko can't have a controller running round the pitch with him, in the same way an injured cricketer has a runner.

Someone to control the ball for him, would make him a better player I think.

mancity5 said:
Its a shame Dzeko can't have a controller running round the pitch with him, in the same way an injured cricketer has a runner.

Someone to control the ball for him, would make him a better player I think.

I think you need a controller after that post fella ;)

-- Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:08 pm --

1dart said:
Would be gutted if we sold him to another prem team. Guarantees a goal every other game, could be useful to a lot of sides that.

I agree ..and I do have City's best interests at heart..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.