Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
kanovic said:
Puppet Master Silva said:
kanovic said:
sooooo damn happy but today dzeko sucked fucking balll!!!!!!! he just walked around like he had no care in the world. He did give an assist but outside of that i really dont know what is happening in his head. I seems to think he is a lot better then he really is and need to fix his attitude asap. Negredo scored another goal today and if he keeps his form and attitude Dzeko is going to be a supersub again.

He's the same for City recently, has a real attitude problem and needs to sort it out big time. Thinks he's better than he is.

Yep, worse now after Pelli told him that he is his 1st striker i think he got even a bigger head. But either way im just happy we made it to brazil now i need to save money and figure out how to get there lol i have no nails left after the game i just watched ahahah

Spot on, fantastic achievement for Bosnia.

ek13 said:
pudge said:
ek13 said:
Err, no he couldn't. Believe it or not but we have more strikers than just Edin. Our NT coach complained to Dzeko about the limited game time he gets at city as it hinders his development. And from reading many of your othet posts, I suggest you drop the arrogant quirks you're prepared to reply with, because quite frankly you're repetitive and boring. One would assume you hate Edin, Bosnia, Bosnians, or you chose to troll online.
I do hate all things associated with Bosnia, do keep up.

Well, I hereby declare all future posts of yours as
void, cedo.
There's something about the Dzeko thread and people detecting sarcasm.

pudge said:
ek13 said:
pudge said:
I do hate all things associated with Bosnia, do keep up.

void, cedo.

There certainly is, and as someone who uses sarcasm prolifically as yourself, you should've noted my retaliation to yours.

ek13 said:
pudge said:
ek13 said:
void, cedo.

There certainly is, and as someone who uses sarcasm prolifically as yourself, you should've noted my retaliation to yours.
I know, this thread throws the sarcasm detectors off wildly, I'm no exception.

<a class="postlink" href="http://s3.amazonaws.com/br-cdn/temp_images/2013/10/15/cropped_Goals.gif" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://s3.amazonaws.com/br-cdn/temp_ima ... _Goals.gif</a>

AntiUnited said:
Puppet Master Silva said:
http://s3.amazonaws.com/br-cdn/temp_images/2013/10/15/cropped_Goals.gif

it was class.

It was the only thing Dzeko did all game. Which is what many people criticize him for. No one can or does disregard Dzekos ability to find the net or bring others into play. Merely, on ever frequent occasions, Dzeko is a passenger in matches. Which is something you wouldn't expect of someone playing for MCFC. Everyones frustration with Dzeko is his inability to show fight or attitude, club or country, which is something that is hindering his own development. Where it stems from only he knows, but he needs to work on this ASAP in order to cement his place as city's regular ST.

Aguerooooo moment trumps this, but this is close 2nd for me personally:

cropped_Goals.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.