Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
ek13 said:
pudge said:
ek13 said:
Very happy to have qualified tonight!

However, this raises the question. Being it a world cup year for Bosnians now, Edin will have to think long and hard. He can push to cement his place as City's main striker, or could seek a move in January. Will be interesting to see how he retaliates to his current position.
Edin could not play again until the last minute of the last game of the season and still walk into Bosnia's team

Err, no he couldn't. Believe it or not but we have more strikers than just Edin. Our NT coach complained to Dzeko about the limited game time he gets at city as it hinders his development. And from reading many of your othet posts, I suggest you drop the arrogant quirks you're prepared to reply with, because quite frankly you're repetitive and boring. One would assume you hate Edin, Bosnia, Bosnians, or you chose to troll online.
I do hate all things associated with Bosnia, do keep up.

pudge said:
CaliforniaBlue said:
pudge said:
33 games into last season Dzeko's conversion rate was 19%, if that was posted in March 7th then there were 28 games played at that stage, I can't imagine there was that drastic a drop so something's wrong...

Fletcher was the only striker with a rate of over 22% at that point too. Should've signed him up and dropped Aguero.

It certainly highlights the problems inherent in pulling stats off sites rather than calculating them yourself from the raw data - you can't check that they're doing it right, and often don't even know exactly how they're calculating things. Hence you can have competing stats and you don't know which is right.

I'm glad you agree that we shouldn't be slaves to these kind of statistics though - it's a lot more complicated than lining up 'chance conversion rate' for various strikers and using it to settle arguments about who's best.
I don't think it was posted to settle any argument, but as a means of discussion.

Yet posters have disregarded it out of hand really without real acknowledgment, which is rather telling.
Please don't tell me you're that naive.

CaliforniaBlue said:
pudge said:
CaliforniaBlue said:
It certainly highlights the problems inherent in pulling stats off sites rather than calculating them yourself from the raw data - you can't check that they're doing it right, and often don't even know exactly how they're calculating things. Hence you can have competing stats and you don't know which is right.

I'm glad you agree that we shouldn't be slaves to these kind of statistics though - it's a lot more complicated than lining up 'chance conversion rate' for various strikers and using it to settle arguments about who's best.
I don't think it was posted to settle any argument, but as a means of discussion.

Yet posters have disregarded it out of hand really without real acknowledgment, which is rather telling.
Please don't tell me you're that naive.
And I'm arrogant....

Why can't it be an origin for discussion? Because it was somewhat negative towards Edin? Did the poster say, "Edin's shit, look at this..."?

Exactly what I've been saying, extremes. Instead of using such a statistic to discuss Edin or the other strikers, why their conversion rates may be what they are. Greed/playing time etc, it's disregarded as trolling....

blink922 said:
AntiUnited said:
blink922 said:
Thank you for finally posting this, I don't think you've said it a single time in this thread.

problem ?
We get the point, and it has been discussed in this thread. No need to post it on every page.

trying to post positives vrs all the shit that has been said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.