Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
bandwagon said:
we are losing vs sunderland. it's all edin dzeko's fault ! LOL !
The only time he gets 'blamed' is through sarcastic posts like these, don't let the irony pass you by.

Less of the "we" as well please.

noise said:
pudge said:
bandwagon said:
we are losing vs sunderland. it's all edin dzeko's fault ! LOL !
The only time he gets 'blamed' is through sarcastic posts like these, don't let the irony pass you by.

Less of the "we" as well please.
oh please, now all the shit he gets is sarcasm?
Not sure you read that right.

I think this game underlines our issue with the midfield. Same vs. Newcastle where we were completely ineffective until Silva came on.

If Dzeko started today there would be no end to criticism he would receive.

noise said:
I think this game underlines our issue with the midfield. Same vs. Newcastle where we were completely ineffective until Silva came on.

the midfield created many many many many chances today. the aguero and negredo failed to score.

i won't say anything about dzeko because he came on late in the game.

bandwagon said:
noise said:

the midfield created many many many many chances today. the aguero and negredo failed to score.

and actually looked like scoring compared to the all action beast that was hibernating today ( HES STILL A GOOD PLAYER THAT IMO SHOULD START OVER DZEKO STILL EVEN AFTER TONIGHT SO DONT CRY BUT BUT BUT ). But he was shit.

noise said:

Top post!

There is no replacement for Silva in the midfield especially in away matches. He creates, he makes things happen, it's all about his creativity. 4-4-2 does not even work vs. Sunderland anymore. MP is lost here, lost here three years in a row and he offered nothing new on the pitch.

AntiUnited said:
bandwagon said:
noise said:

and actually looked like scoring compared to the all action beast that was hibernating today ( HES STILL A GOOD PLAYER THAT IMO SHOULD START OVER DZEKO STILL EVEN AFTER TONIGHT SO DONT CRY BUT BUT BUT ). But he was shit.
You see, he did play poorly but hardly "shit"

That's the buzzword in here for all hell to break loose, even though it's rarely ever said, don't mind dishing it out though I see.

bandwagon said:
noise said:

hmm, true. Also I might be wrong, but I think Dzeko scored most away goals last season. Our away performance has been very poor this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.