Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
@BluePhil8 said:
samharris said:
@BluePhil8 said:
Oh right, I have to pick a side do I? Because you said I do? I'll just pick the side where I don't need to converse with simpletons anymore.

well go away and we wont have to converse with a simpleton.

Oh dear, you can't even differentiate between first and third person. I'll spell it out so even you can understand. In my post I was obviously referring to myself in first person, hence the use of "I" in my post. The use of the word "simpleton" was obviously directed at the third person, ie. you.

who is this cu nt..

pudge said:
noise said:
pudge said:
Presumably because I hate him so much.

Any chance of this list?
As a most frequent poster on this thread, thread dedicated to Dzeko mind you. Most of your posts are about arguing against Dzeko's pros. I dunno, you tell me?

The only two options are: you hate Dzeko, or you're a troll?

You're definitely not neutral about it, judging by the post count, and you're definitely not pro-Dzeko. So: hater or a troll? which one is it?
So you're not willing to get this sorted out once and for all?

You'd rather continue with the ignorance?

You stated that so many people had stated so many times so many reasons that prove I hate him, either present them or stop with the bullshit.
Why don't you answer the question?

samharris said:
@BluePhil8 said:
samharris said:
well go away and we wont have to converse with a simpleton.

Oh dear, you can't even differentiate between first and third person. I'll spell it out so even you can understand. In my post I was obviously referring to myself in first person, hence the use of "I" in my post. The use of the word "simpleton" was obviously directed at the third person, ie. you.

who is this cu nt..
I was going to ask the same about you.

noise said:
pudge said:
noise said:
As a most frequent poster on this thread, thread dedicated to Dzeko mind you. Most of your posts are about arguing against Dzeko's pros. I dunno, you tell me?

You're definitely not neutral about it, judging by the post count, and you're definitely not pro-Dzeko. So: hater or a troll? which one is it?

You stated that so many people had stated so many times so many reasons that prove I hate him, either present them or stop with the bullshit.
PMSL!!!

I have asked you one question about 5 times and you haven't answered, Christ you must be pulling a Clarkie.

But unlike you I'll co-operate, I'm neither.

So again, this list?

pudge said:
noise said:
pudge said:

PMSL!!!

I have asked you one question about 5 times and you haven't answered, Christ you must be pulling a Clarkie.

So again, this list?

@BluePhil8 said:
samharris said:
@BluePhil8 said:

who is this cu nt..
I was going to ask the same about you.

see...im dealing with lame heads..

noise said:
pudge said:
noise said:
PMSL!!!

So again, this list?

I answered your question.

If your hinting at the "why don't you tell me". You're the one who made the statement, you have to back it up. Unless you can't?

noise said:
pudge said:
noise said:
PMSL!!!

So again, this list?

Those are the only options? Haha cute.

pudge said:
noise said:
pudge said:
PMSL!!!

So again, this list?

I answered your question.

If your hinting at the "why don't you tell me". You're the one who made the statement, you have to back it up. Unless you can't?
I don't see the answer.

I thought he at least looked hungry today, which is an improvement on the last few appearances. However, because he wanted to get involved he ended up dropping too deep, we really needed him in the box as Navas and Zabaleta were doing well down the right but when they were crossing there was one, maybe two players to aim for and about 8 Sunderland defenders.

Bad day all round but not one to specifically criticise Dzeko for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.