Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
noise said:
pudge said:
noise said:
You forgot to post a picture of a lampost.
So that's why you're mad?

Is moomba receiving the same abuse for his light hearted response to that pic? No.

Yet your abuse of me continues
You've been hating on Dzeko all along, and this BS "If you go back 250 pages you'll see I've not once called Dzeko shite or worse", it's what's infuriating, because it's absolute bullshit. Then you act surprised why you're the most hated person on this thread. Your passive aggressive attitude towards Dzeko is the reason why this thread is shit.

I tell you, if you don't like Dzeko having fans, then don't read the thread titled Dzeko. It's pretty simple.

Hold on a minute mate, this is a forum for fans of Manchester City. You are posting here as a refugee in all honesty. Don't start telling our fans what to do when you aren't even City fans.

noise said:
pudge said:
noise said:
You've been hating on Dzeko all along, and this BS "If you go back 250 pages you'll see I've not once called Dzeko shite or worse". Then you act surprised why you're the most hated person on this thread. Your passive aggressive attitude towards Dzeko is the reason why this thread is shit.

I tell you, if you don't like Dzeko having fans, then don't read the thread titled Dzeko. It's pretty simple.
I don't hate Dzeko.

I've never called him shit.

You're the one promoting BS I'm afraid.
Yes you do. About 20 people have called you out on different reasons why it's evident you hate Dzeko. I've never once seen you support a pro-Dzeko argument on this thread. Your 90% of posts are directed at disputing Dzeko's pros. Yet you're the most frequent poster here in this thread.

You don't hate Dzeko? give us a break.
I don't hate Dzeko.

I'll tell you what, you list all these different reasons why it's evident I hate him and we'll start from there and then finally this thread can go away afterwards.

You've said on numerous occasions you'll ignore me, even suggesting I should not look in here from now on. That's ironic is it not?

Crack on with this list and we can sort this all out by your bedtime

@BluePhil8 said:
noise said:
pudge said:

Is moomba receiving the same abuse for his light hearted response to that pic? No.

You've been hating on Dzeko all along, and this BS "If you go back 250 pages you'll see I've not once called Dzeko shite or worse", it's what's infuriating, because it's absolute bullshit. Then you act surprised why you're the most hated person on this thread. Your passive aggressive attitude towards Dzeko is the reason why this thread is shit.

Hold on a minute mate, this is a forum for fans of Manchester City. You are posting here as a refugee in all honesty. Don't start telling our fans what to do when you aren't even City fans.
I am a City fas as much as you. In fact probably more than you since I support all our players.

noise said:
pudge said:
HazeM3 said:
He cant. He is the main instigator. He get some weird pleasure of arguing with some teenage kids who are obsessed with Dzeko.
Yes, I get pleasure out of being called a;

Gobshite
coward
Dickhead
racist

Whilst also being labelled as;

Gay
A (racist) American
A Serbian Nationalist

It's not as if I feel slightly annoyed at the above and feel the need to respond. If you go back 250 pages you'll see I've not once called Dzeko shite or worse, I've not even responded to those who label me such with worse.

It's shown who are the real antagonists, you're simply following the misconception.
You forgot to post a picture of a lampost.
He had the chance, but like Dzeko didn't take it.

I just made a funny ;-)

pudge said:
noise said:
pudge said:
I don't hate Dzeko.

I've never called him shit.

You're the one promoting BS I'm afraid.
Yes you do. About 20 people have called you out on different reasons why it's evident you hate Dzeko. I've never once seen you support a pro-Dzeko argument on this thread. Your 90% of posts are directed at disputing Dzeko's pros. Yet you're the most frequent poster here in this thread.

I don't hate Dzeko.

I'll tell you what, you list all these different reasons why it's evident I hate him and we'll start from there and then finally this thread can go away afterwards.

You've said on numerous occasions you'll ignore me, even suggesting I should not look in here from now on. That's ironic is it not?

Are you disputing majority of your posts aren't aimed at disputing Dzeko's pros?

@BluePhil8 said:
noise said:
pudge said:

Im a Supporter of Manchester City...thats why I support its players.. so dont start that crap argument..

This thread is about City fans not supporting a city player..ie Edin Dzeko.

or am I wrong??

noise said:
pudge said:
noise said:

I don't hate Dzeko.

Are you disputing majority of your posts aren't aimed at disputing Dzeko's pros?
Well, I have around 11,000 posts so that would mean 5,501 posts aimed at doing so......

So yes, I'm disputing that.

You wanna deflect anymore or get cracking on this list and end all of this?

noise said:
@BluePhil8 said:
noise said:

I am a City fas as much as you. In fact probably more than you since I support all our players.
Haha. What are you talking about? I've never even spoken to you until now but you are telling me I don't support all of our players? Keep it up, you're giving your country a good name.<br /><br />-- Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:37 pm --<br /><br />
samharris said:
@BluePhil8 said:
noise said:

Im a Supporter of Manchester City...thats why I support its players.. so dont start that crap argument..

This thread is about City fans not supporting a city player..ie Edin Dzeko.

or am I wrong??
Yes you are wrong. I have frequented this thread for months now. It's not a thread about City fans not supporting a player. It is a circle jerk of Bosnians who have no affiliation with the club.

With all due respect to every member who has posted on this thread, this thread is an actual embarrassment. I cannot for the life of me see how insults and name calling can be traded between members on a thread titled "Edin Dzeko".

Excuse me for using Pudge as an example, but to have him painted out as some abnormal "Dzeko Hater" by what others are labelling "Dzeko Fanboys" is a joke and an embarrassment. I thought the whole reason of a forum was for the varying input of members to create debate and discussion amongst each other. But to have name calling be thrown about and insults traded is disastrous. It is the right of every individual to have his/her opinion of something, which, hey presto, may differ from yours. But it is not fair to continue labelling someone as a hater if their opinion on something differs from yours. I agree that Dzeko is a good player and that he has certain abilities and qualities which are excellent in a striker, but he has been playing immensely poorly the past given games. Am I a Dzeko hater for thinking like that? No, im merely providing my input and opinion. Some people may think that Dzeko is past his time at City - their opinion. Some people think the sun shines out of Dzeko's ar*e - their opinion. The least we can do is respect that and debate it in a mature manner, not stoop to lows which evoke personal attacks.

Let us all continue to thank Dzeko for the great season he gave City, when MCFC won the title. Let us continue to discuss his great qualities. Let us continue to debate why he's been playing poorly recently. But let's do it without resulting in the childish behaviour and derogatory terms being thrown about.

@BluePhil8 said:
noise said:
@BluePhil8 said:
Haha. What are you talking about? I've never even spoken to you until now but you are telling me I don't support all of our players? Keep it up, you're giving your country a good name.

Have you the slightest inclination what this thread is about??

One side we have those supporting Dzeko,the other is those not supporting him.

it really is that simple...which side are you on??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.