Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
spanishblue said:
CaliforniaBlue said:
ws01 said:
He's our 4th striker. Aguero, Negredo and Jovetic are miles ahead of him.

I don't want to see him playing unless it's against minnows at home.

Is that the same Negredo who didn't play as well as Dzeko today, or have we signed another one? FWIW I like Negredo and rate him highly, but he didn't get involved nearly as much as Edin did today. That might mean he didn't make any obvious mistakes, but I'd rather have a striker who gets into good positions and then doesn't make the most of them than one who doesn't get into those positions in the first place.

I'm back off to the Garcia thread now, to defend him against those posters who'll be saying he was at fault for our defensive lapses today.

If getting hit on the back of the head with a ball is getting involved then you are correct

Did it go in the back of the net?? beats running around and not even getting a sniff at the goal any day. Some people seriously HE ONLY KNOWS HOW TO SCORE GOALS hes a poacher and a finisher the best one in the squad. and no im not Bosnian.

AntiUnited said:
spanishblue said:
CaliforniaBlue said:
Is that the same Negredo who didn't play as well as Dzeko today, or have we signed another one? FWIW I like Negredo and rate him highly, but he didn't get involved nearly as much as Edin did today. That might mean he didn't make any obvious mistakes, but I'd rather have a striker who gets into good positions and then doesn't make the most of them than one who doesn't get into those positions in the first place.

I'm back off to the Garcia thread now, to defend him against those posters who'll be saying he was at fault for our defensive lapses today.

If getting hit on the back of the head with a ball is getting involved then you are correct

Did it go in the back of the net?? beats running around and not even getting a sniff at the goal any day. Some people seriously HE ONLY KNOWS HOW TO SCORE GOALS hes a poacher and a finisher the best one in the squad. and no im not Bosnian.
The fact he's nowhere near agueros quality proves that's bullshit and although I like edin I think the fact he has to have at least 10 chances before he grabs 1 he will always love to frustrate..

mrpmcfc said:
AntiUnited said:
spanishblue said:

The fact he's nowhere near agueros quality proves that's bullshit and although I like edin I think the fact he has to have at least 10 chances before he grabs 1 he will always love to frustrate..

Diffrent strikers

Dzeko = does nothing but score. best finisher/natural poacher.
kun= all round superior footballer that can score.
Neg= a dirk kuyt kind of striker.

Luckily Dzeko hate brigade on this forum aren't attending Citys games according to the support he's getting in the stadiums. Thats great.

I'm bosnian and other EPL club supporter, btw.

AntiUnited said:
spanishblue said:
CaliforniaBlue said:

If that is his only trait as you claim, he needs to improve because he's scoring a goal every 7 shots for City so far this season (4 goals from 28 shots, by far the most shots of any City player), which isn't really the statistic of a ruthlessly clinical striker.

With the season just over a month old, Edin has bagged 5 goals so far.

Keep up the good work big fella..

Cant imagine...But if hes goes to arsenal this Jan...he would be lethal there under Wenger

Can't argue with Edin's goal return, however the endless times play breaks down with the ball at his feet proves he will never be our first choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.