Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
kismet said:
Zlatan I think he subbed Samir because he had been booked and didn't want him getting another card.

Bayern is now an enormous game for us.

Yes I agree. If City manage to win Bayern all bad results will be forgotten.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
Scored a goal today couldnt really have done much more.

In IDEAL world he could of scored one more. And he was to passive for me. But because he scored 7/10 PERFORMANCE for me.

Zlatan said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:

In IDEAL world he could of scored one more. And he was to passive for me. But because he scored 7/10 PERFORMANCE for me.
Should NEVER play those 2 together EVER again - no movement at all
Poor management decision and IF Aguero was being saved then I am convinced the league is being sacrificed. Could even have played Jovetic there to start

mike channon´s windmill said:
Zlatan said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:

Should NEVER play those 2 together EVER again - no movement at all
Poor management decision and IF Aguero was being saved then I am convinced the league is being sacrificed. Could even have played Jovetic there to start

But Dzeko and Negredo did play one preseason game together and did look good. I dont remember against who. So it was not so unreasonable for mr. Pelle to try it.
Watch this video from 1 minute. Great pass from Negredo to Dzeko
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83L_HI2qW2A" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83L_HI2qW2A</a>

was looking to see Dzeko n Jovetic together today...but gud goal...pity our defence wasnt g8 today

@Zlatan: Are you trying to get more posts on Dzeko's thread than Pudge or what?

was pretty mediocre in honest, took his goal well but had a lot of other chances and didn't offer much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.