Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
ek13 said:
noise said:
oakiecokie said:
Thats the problem pudge,there are too many "fan boys" on here and it doesn`t matter what you think about Dzeko and likewise I`m not a lover of the guy,but the "little lover boys" are always gonna keep hammering away at you mate.
It's literally the same as if he was a rag and started posting on any thread of this forum.

I don't understand why you cant understand Pudge's opinion of something differs to yours. Not every person believes Dzeko is amazing, myself included. Stop throwing about this whole you're a hater/troll charade, as it has nothing to do with Dzeko. It comes across as actually, you're the one trolling.
Exactly, it's not as black and white.

I know Dzeko is a great footballer, you don't achieve what he has in his career if you're not.

If he stays then he'll continue to bag 10-15 goals a season, maybe closer to 20 given his record this year, but not much else attacking wise, which at City would equate to 3rd/4th choice and ultimately it would seem like a waste of talent because he's proven he's better than as he's won player of the year awards, and not for nothing.

But at the same time it's frustrating because you feel a player of that level could adapt his game, especially given he's been here for 3+ years, hence the frustration and criticism. However, I praise his performance and contribution when it is of my own opinion he has performed well. Not everyone sees things the same after all.

With Edin it seems we've always tried to put a square peg in a round hole. He doesn't always suit our playing style and vice versa BUT it doesn't completely excuse some of his performances or even attitude which again leads to much frustration, because you feel sometimes he can do more but it's him, not the system, that's preventing it.

As a season ticket holder I cheer his name and applaud him, but if after the match I feel he didn't do well I'm not afraid to say so. It's just an opinion, on an internet forum, after all.

So to be labelled a "gobshite/gay/racist/**** etc" because of that, how is that fair?

If anything I argue the over the top praise, that place him on a pedestal because it's just that, over the top.

ek13 said:
noise said:
ek13 said:
I don't understand why you cant understand Pudge's opinion of something differs to yours. Not every person believes Dzeko is amazing, myself included. Stop throwing about this whole you're a hater/troll charade, as it has nothing to do with Dzeko. It comes across as actually, you're the one trolling.
Not everyone believes Dzeko is amazing, I respect that. But why dedicate so much time in fact more time than any other so called Dzeko fanboy to a thread just to deride that player's accomplishments day in and day out.

It's not rocket surgery, he's a troll.

It's also not rocket science to understand that you also have been dedicating your time to calling out on Pudge. Let me mention I don't agree with everything Pudge says, but I respect his opinion as he's entitled to it. You should try that, or perhaps ignore them. That way, the thread title "Edin Dzeko" would be about, Edin Dzeko. And not "who is a hater and let me evidence that to you". This thread is at least 100 pages of words traded between posters that have nothing to do with Dzeko, and its really annoying to say the least.
I agree, and yet there is a common thread. Most of those involve Pudge vs another Dzeko fan. I would much rather talk about football believe me. But I find myself being pestered by Pudge every time I post anything remotely positive about Dzeko.

Like the most recent example of me posting a picture of Dzeko and Pudge posting a picture of a lampost as a response.

noise said:
ek13 said:
noise said:
Not everyone believes Dzeko is amazing, I respect that. But why dedicate so much time in fact more time than any other so called Dzeko fanboy to a thread just to deride that player's accomplishments day in and day out.

It's not rocket surgery, he's a troll.

It's also not rocket science to understand that you also have been dedicating your time to calling out on Pudge. Let me mention I don't agree with everything Pudge says, but I respect his opinion as he's entitled to it. You should try that, or perhaps ignore them. That way, the thread title "Edin Dzeko" would be about, Edin Dzeko. And not "who is a hater and let me evidence that to you". This thread is at least 100 pages of words traded between posters that have nothing to do with Dzeko, and its really annoying to say the least.
I agree, and yet there is a common thread. Most of those involve Pudge vs another Dzeko fan. I would much rather talk about football believe me. But I find myself being pestered by Pudge every time I post anything remotely positive about Dzeko.

Like the most recent example of me posting a picture of Dzeko and Pudge posting a picture of a lampost as a response.
With the words "I'm taking the piss" attached to said picture.

Noise, it was you who turned today's events personal for no reason.

YOU 'pestered' me

pudge said:
noise said:
ek13 said:

With the words "I'm taking the piss" attached to said picture.

Noise, it was you who turned today's events personal for no reason.
Nothing personal about calling out someone for what they are.

Well at least if anything the last few pages show who the real troll is, the fact I'm not the only one to have thought the same speaks volumes.

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
I didn't even realise , it was a lamp post. I thought it was an old picture of a younger leaner Dzeko ;-)
See, a lighthearted joke.

Careful though, you're officially a hater/troll it seems.

pudge said:
ek13 said:
noise said:
It's literally the same as if he was a rag and started posting on any thread of this forum.

I know Dzeko is a great footballer, you don't achieve what he has in his career if you're not.

If he stays then he'll continue to bag 10-15 goals a season, maybe closer to 20 given his record this year, but not much else attacking wise, which at City would equate to 3rd/4th choice and ultimately it would seem like a waste of talent because he's proven he's better than as he's won player of the year awards, and not for nothing.

But at the same time it's frustrating because you feel a player of that level could adapt his game, especially given he's been here for 3+ years, hence the frustration and criticism. However, I praise his performance and contribution when it is of my own opinion he has performed well. Not everyone sees things the same after all.

With Edin it seems we've always tried to put a square peg in a round hole. He doesn't always suit our playing style and vice versa BUT it doesn't completely excuse some of his performances or even attitude which again leads to much frustration, because you feel sometimes he can do more but it's him, not the system, that's preventing it.

As a season ticket holder I cheer his name and applaud him, but if after the match I feel he didn't do well I'm not afraid to say so. It's just an opinion, on an internet forum, after all. So to be labelled a "gobshite/gay/racist etc" because of that, how is that fair?

If anything I argue the over the top praise, that place him on a pedestal because it's just that, over the top.

yeah.and ?? is that really a reason to post the same thing on the same thread day in day out for months??

So what if Edins got fanboys?? they are proud of their countryman who happens to play for the club you and I support..Let them go over the top if it makes them happy.. who are you to say otherwise ?? does it embarrass you or sommat?? as you said earlier 'its just an opinion'.. surely if that is good for you it should be enough for others..Edin is a national hero to the Bosnians,and of course they will have issues if someone questions their hero..

Fuck me..you should have heard the abuse I got from the scots City fans on here when the wimbledon final was on and I was ripping Andy Murray...

National pride is a big issue on this particular thread..

Just sayin' like.

samharris said:
pudge said:
ek13 said:

As a season ticket holder I cheer his name and applaud him, but if after the match I feel he didn't do well I'm not afraid to say so. It's just an opinion, on an internet forum, after all. So to be labelled a "gobshite/gay/racist etc" because of that, how is that fair?

yeah.and ?? is that really a reason to post the same thing on the same thread day in day out for months??

So what if Edins got fanboys?? they are proud of their countryman who happens to play for the club you and I support..Let them go over the top if it makes them happy.. who are you to say otherwise ?? does it embarrass you or sommat?? as you said earlier 'its just an opinion'.. surely if that is good for you it should be enough for others..Edin is a national hero to the Bosnians,and of course they will have issues if someone questions their hero..

Fuck me..you should have heard the abuse I got from the scots City fans on here when the wimbledon final was on and I was ripping Andy Murray...

Just sayin' like.
That generalization has sparked many a 20+ page jump on this thread. Which shows how touchy it is overall.

And no, it doesn't embarrass me, but being called a "****" and the likes for having my opinion does take the piss, does it not?

I'm sure you dished it out to those posters in the Wimbledon thread. It's nothing to do with national pride, but it is standing up for yourself against such abuse especially when it's unwarranted.

Criticizing a footballer on a football forum hardly warrants it, does it?

You know as well as I do that sometimes things can go too far, I'm just asking for it to end from all sides now. Especially as it's gotten incredibly tedious and unnecessary as highlighted by the "anti-pudge", for lack of a better term, brigade the past 10-20 pages who have vilified myself for no reason whatsoever and tested the patience of quite a few it seems.

samharris said:
pudge said:
ek13 said:

Just sayin' like.

Well not really, because I'm Bosnian and don't think Dzeko should be immune to critics and I don't think I should alter the view or opinion of others on him. As far as I know, this is a Bluemoon forum with a thread titled Edin Dzeko. I don't see why split opinions shouldn't be aired. You say pudge shouldn't go over the top, but us Bosnians can? That's not fair. I also don't see why repetitive information should be fed in order to influence opinions. The fact of the matter is, irrespective of Edins past achievements and goal scoring record, he is playing like one giant ballsack out there. His attitude stinks, he offers nothing to MCFC other than goals. Sorry, but Aguero and Negredo do goals, but they also do more. Whats even more annoying than that is we all know Dzeko can play the football we want from him, as we have seen it on occasion. So it's time for him to ever pull his finger out of his backside and get his head down, or move on to where he will be more suited and a regular starter due to a lack of competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.