Edin Dzeko

The man scores goals. Can’t argue with that.
Scored 4 goals against Tottenham I was at the game. One from his left foot, another from his right, another a header, and another a long shot from outside the box.

Aguero scored that game as well, an impossible goal, but Aguero has done that angle a few times.

He's a great goalscorer and a great guy, but I really don't think this would make sense at this stage.

I mean, he's never been great at pressing and he's far older than he used to be. He's also inconsistent. He'd have great moments but he'd be incredibly frustrating too often. I honestly don't think we'd even remotely be talking about him if he never played for City.

Scored 4 goals against Tottenham I was at the game. One from his left foot, another from his right, another a header, and another a long shot from outside the box.

Aguero scored that game as well, an impossible goal, but Aguero has done that angle a few times.
Samir Nasri's debut IIRC, he got a hat-trick of assists.

He's a great goalscorer and a great guy, but I really don't think this would make sense at this stage.

I mean, he's never been great at pressing and he's far older than he used to be. He's also inconsistent. He'd have great moments but he'd be incredibly frustrating too often. I honestly don't think we'd even remotely be talking about him if he never played for City.

Agree with that, other than the part that we wouldn't be talking about him if he never played for City. I actually think we'd be talking about it more, as a 'plan b' 'short term fix' 'relatively cheap option' etc. Even with it not being any real possibility.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.