Edison Cavani

Cavani's movement, awareness and technical ability was suburb... I'd take him in a heart beat, Tevez's replacement :)

Dont know why but Cavani annoys the shit out of me for some reason. All that fannying about on the floor and the fact he looks like an emancipated supermodel with a cocaine habit.

Oh dear Cavani? = a fit Santa Crookz. although he's a better diver and uglier then Suarez. lol .................... Thanks but no THANKS

Lavezzi all the way------------------------>

-- Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:34 am --

Bazzmand Show said:
Dont know why but Cavani annoys the shit out of me for some reason. All that fannying about on the floor and the fact he looks like an emancipated supermodel with a cocaine habit.

Spot on, me big fan NOT

-- Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:00 am --

Anthony_18 said:
I can't see Dzeko being at City next season. We'll probably flog him to Spurs on loan.

Comedian?

I can see Cavani ending up at Chelsea. He'd suit their system, and Drogba & Anelka seem to be nearing their respective ends.

quiet_riot said:
I can see Cavani ending up at Chelsea. He'd suit their system, and Drogba & Anelka seem to be nearing their respective ends.

I can see Cavani, Torres and David Luiz at Chelsea Hollywood FC lol

hes great, but hes a horrible little diver and cryer. He'd do my head in with all that screaming and rolling, if he gets that sorted, hed be unbelievable

Aguero >>>> Cavani
Balotelli >>Cavani
Dzeko > Cavani

Lavezzi >> AJ
Lavezzi > Nasri

Barry > Hamsik
Milner > Hamsik
Yaya >>> Hamsik

LAVEZZI IT IS!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.