EDS Players' Future Prospects

blue banks

Reading about Leigh on the OS, realistically how many EDS players will break through to become regular senior squad members over the next 3 seasons?

I would already be happy and delighted if few could join (next 1-3 years) in the roles of "future" Rodwell, Garcia, Clichy, Milner etc so important squad members rather than only one future Aguero, future Yaya etc.

Dipsis_LTU_MC said:
Denayer is already better than Lescott. He just needs more experience.
Steady on, think you're getting a bit ahead of yourself there! He's a good prospect, but he's nowhere near Lescott's level yet. His marking and decision making is still well below PL standard at the moment, but that will improve when he starts playing against wiley old pro's with proper movement.

Lopes will make it and I see him as a regular by the time he is 21/22, he just needs to carry on improving.

I reckon Ambrose is another that could make it as well.

If Fofana could work on his final ball he could be one to watch.

Denayer needs to go on loan, but I do think he is only a few years of first team football away from being good enough for our squad which then he just needs to fight himself through the others to become a regular.

Technically he looks superb but his lack of experience in certain moments is his only real weakness from what I have seen.

Angelino I am hoping will eventually replace Kolarov because for me he looks very good as an attacking fullback, his crossing ability in particular is very good.

My highest hopes are on Angelino, Lopes, Denayer, Ambrose, M. Marcia. Maybe Maffeo, Barker and then i think that Rekik is going to be a quite decent player aswell. Hoping Pozo can come back stronger after a full year of injury. He was so impressive last season for the EDS as the youngest player, and yet he still became our topscorer. Can't believe how many have forgotten about him completely. And then there's alot of younger lads i havn't mentioned and alot of newcomers who i yet have to judge ;)

zero

unless they are given a proper chance, if say silva leaves us would lopes be given a chance??. I doubt it we would just spend a load of money to buy a ready made replacement.

I'm hoping huws makes it with us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.