EDS V Arsenal (1900hrs on City+)

They need Mbete and Egan-Riley back for the last two games, that back four was piss poor tonight.
City don’t play again until 23rd April, so get everybody rested, fit and geared up for the final 2 games. Win both & Champions

sorry, don't know what happened with that last post, pressed some buttons and not sure what happened.

The great last three minutes shouldn't mask the fact that some players went through the motions before we went 3-1 down. Delap will not make it here until he improves both his work rate and his temper. Another totally needless booking again tonight. I honestly can't remember a game he hasn't been carded. Edozie and Lavia the standouts. Edozie is coming along very well and surpassing my expectations, he is showing why Pep gives him quite a few mentions.
Overall, I must say that it was a disappointing performance but a good (and frustrating at the the same time) game to watch and a mention should also be made of the referee. I thought he was very good tonight.

Glad I turned that off at 1-3 haha. We ALWAYS win when I don't watch. I've already given my Liverpool League ticket away to my lad and have arranged not to watch, and won't be watching the s/f v those fuckers either so we'll defo win :))))

The great last three minutes shouldn't mask the fact that some players went through the motions before we went 3-1 down. Delap will not make it here until he improves both his work rate and his temper. Another totally needless booking again tonight. I honestly can't remember a game he hasn't been carded.

Delap has 5 yellows in 27 PL2 games, and 2 of those were right at the start of last season (so over 18 months ago)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.