EDS V Arsenal (1900hrs on City+)

1 game is not a pattern.

The poster already gave you the facts of 5 in 27 games, yet you ignore it.
I didn't ignore it. Maybe you're ignoring the two red cards v. Derby last season. Both stupid dismissals. I really, really want him to succeed but it won't happen if his discipline lets him down. He isn't called Paul Scholes in case you haven't noticed.
Those two red cards meant we ended with a man down in both those fixtures and also three games missed due to suspensions.

Last edited:
Glad I turned that off at 1-3 haha. We ALWAYS win when I don't watch. I've already given my Liverpool League ticket away to my lad and have arranged not to watch, and won't be watching the s/f v those fuckers either so we'll defo win :))))
Went to the loo at 90 mins, poor decision, oh shit ! missed the fun.

Fuck me that was some strike from Delap, put any international goalkeeper infront of that and its still rifling in.

I didn't ignore it. Maybe you're ignoring the two red cards v. Derby last season. Both stupid dismissals. I really, really want him to succeed but it won't happen if his discipline lets him down. He isn't called Paul Scholes in case you haven't noticed.
Those two red cards meant we ended with a man down in both those fixtures and also three games missed due to suspension.
Again LAST season.

You are naming things that happened so far apart, there isn't enough there to dismiss the player if it's the odd dumb mistake every now and then.

Our own senior players have done a couple of very stupid things this season if you haven't noticed.

The discipline thing is overblown, he is a striker who plays physically, of course he is bound to get in more altercations. If you see it happening multiple times a season then you'd have a semblance of a case.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.