Effigy of Tevez torched as Daily Fail need another story

harry the plumber said:
I thought Tevez had burned all his bridges last week.
I think its pretty good reporting that they found another!

No mate, the reporter is that far behind the times he thought he was doing live streaming

harry the plumber said:
I thought Tevez had burned all his bridges last week.
I think its pretty good reporting that they found another!

hahaaah - excellent!

always thought Bridge was behind this storey somewhere.....

It also annoys me how they always get someone to put on a fake tattoo of Kaka, or "Champions League Winners" etc and then pretend that it's a real City fan and make a story out of it. Scum.

Pathetic

Photos before it was set alight and after. As they have copywrite also its clear they own the photos so they havent stumbled across the photos elsewhere. So they knew it was there before it was set alight and got a photographer down there, and then photographed arson as it was carried out. Think the old bill should be forwarded that report (remember to point out it wasnt ablaze at first as that normally would take the old bill a 8 month enquiry to work out)

Tricky_Trev said:
It also annoys me how they always get someone to put on a fake tattoo of Kaka, or "Champions League Winners" etc and then pretend that it's a real City fan and make a story out of it. Scum.

And its a bastard to get off, brillo pad highly recommended

Am I the only one who doesn't particularly care what the press report?

They have their opinions and can say what they like.

He helped us qualify for the CL and helped us win a tin pot. He then kicked up a fuss so he could be allowed to leave asap. That'll be £25,000,000 requested for the next club who are stupid enough to buy you and put up with your personality. Thanks for some fantastic goals, the impact you've had and goodbye.

Wow scary stuff. Saying that, I've got an argie shirt with Tevez on the back that a united mate gave to me when he signed for us. Contemplating burning that in my backyward, just for something to do whilst sinking a few cans. #Shameless

Is it worth emailing them and calling them all cunts? It will only take up 5 seconds of my life.

Pathetic, no other word for it. I wish they would fook off trying to make their own stories out of blues.

Tricky_Trev said:
Is it worth emailing them and calling them all cunts? It will only take up 5 seconds of my life.

No. I wouldn't even devote that amount of time to them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.