Effigy of Tevez torched as Daily Fail need another story

thought you might be interested in my brief email correspondence with cavendish...

Sirs

Please enlighten me as to how you came upon the images of a burning carlos tevez effigy?, clearly a photographer was strolling along a murky canal bank in a run down part of east Manchester and couldn’t believe his luck when he stumbled a potential story! How lucky some people are!

reply...

Thank you for your interest in our pictures.
Our hard working and dedicated team of photographers always have their ear to the ground and have an extensive network of tippers and leads.
We pride ourselves on covering breaking news in the North West and once again on this occasion we were the first to the scene, luck doesn’t come in to it.
Just out of interest would you have sent your email to the BBC, Manchester Evening News or SKY if you had seen the pictures or video on their first?

Glad to be of help
Chris

Chris Rogers
Picture Manager
cavendishpress

Ricster said:
Scum paper that needs banned, but dont worry.........Martin Samuel will be back again next week and you will all lap it up again.

Martin Samuel is a fine writer in incongruous company, which I do find very odd, doesn't alter the fact that he does write honest, sensible articles. The lone ranger.

dennistueartismyhero said:
thought you might be interested in my brief email correspondence with cavendish...

Sirs

Please enlighten me as to how you came upon the images of a burning carlos tevez effigy?, clearly a photographer was strolling along a murky canal bank in a run down part of east Manchester and couldn’t believe his luck when he stumbled a potential story! How lucky some people are!

reply...

Our hard working and dedicated team of photographers always have their ear to the ground and have an extensive network of tippers and leads.
We pride ourselves on covering breaking news in the North West and once again on this occasion we were the first to the scene, luck doesn’t come in to it.
Just out of interest would you have sent your email to the BBC, Manchester Evening News or SKY if you had seen the pictures or video on their first?

Glad to be of help
Chris

Chris Rogers
Picture Manager
cavendishpress

Ask them why they witnessed an act of arson and did not inform the police.

reddishblue said:

Sirs

reply...

Glad to be of help
Chris

Chris Rogers
Picture Manager
cavendishpress

Spot on. As there is a photo before it is set on fire they obviously saw it happen. Oh, and can you tell him how to spell there ;-)

nijinskybell said:
Ricster said:
Scum paper that needs banned, but dont worry.........Martin Samuel will be back again next week and you will all lap it up again.

Martin Samuel is a fine writer in incongruous company, which I do find very odd, doesn't alter the fact that he does write honest, sensible articles. The lone ranger.

You find it odd that someone would work for a company that pays him more money than anyone else would offer him!! I think its basic economics

Glad to be of help
Chris

Maybe we should ask Chris what calibre of journalist doesn't know the difference between his "theirs, theres and there's". The twat.

Bluebird1 said:
reddishblue said:

Sirs

reply...

Glad to be of help
Chris

Chris Rogers
Picture Manager
cavendishpress

Spot on. As there is a photo before it is set on fire they obviously saw it happen. Oh, and can you tell him how to spell there ;-)

BB, spotted that too but i just couldnt be arsed, particularly as i'd missed an entire word out of my initial message!

Sirs

reply...

Glad to be of help
Chris

Chris Rogers
Picture Manager
cavendishpress

That is fuckin arrogance of the highest fucking level. Arrogant cunts!

Ricster said:
Im able to separate journalist from paper.

Can you not?

Edit: I've just emailed Chris.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.