Effigy of Tevez torched as Daily Fail need another story

goatinho said:
where is the actual picture taken? i dont recognise it.
just curious.
The canal towpath between Joe Mercer Way and town.
Totally deserted except for spring and summer days when City are at home.
Why anybody other than a 'journalist' with a money-making idea would choose to burn an effigy down there is beyond me.
What a bunch of twats Cavendish Press are.

LongsightM13 said:
goatinho said:
where is the actual picture taken? i dont recognise it.
just curious.
The canal towpath between Joe Mercer Way and town.
Totally deserted except for spring and summer days when City are at home.
Why anybody other than a 'journalist' with a money-making idea would choose to burn an effigy down there is beyond me.
What a bunch of twats Cavendish Press are.
ive walked down there a few times and dont remember such a long tunnel on that stretch?

Come on lads and lasses this could be very beneficial to City !!
We all know how thick Tevez is,so if he believes that its the fans who are burning effigys of him,he may well decide its too unpleasant to come back at all.
More fines from City.
Could just work out well.
Thank you Cavendish !!

The thing that winds me up is not the burning of the shirt or the effigy, it's that they have hung him. We may all detest Tevez at this moment but that is out of order.

Where can i complain? I don't care if it is worthless.

Prestwich_Blue said:
We should really complain to the Press Comnplaints Commission about this pathetic and obviously set-up little stunt.

WNRH said:
The thing that winds me up is not the burning of the shirt or the effigy, it's that they have hung him. We may all detest Tevez at this moment but that is out of order.

Where can i complain? I don't care if it is worthless.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.pcc.org.uk/complaints/form.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.pcc.org.uk/complaints/form.html</a>

Lets see if they respond:

Chaps,

If you get your photographers to burn dummies of Carlos Tevez, in future, your fakes would be harder to spot if:

a. City replic shirts from the 80s were not used. That shirt is the old SAAB one and no City fan would burn one of those.

b. Deserted tow paths in east Manchester were not used. Were your photographers scared of being seen?

c. I have informed GMP about the arson and asked why you have not reported it. This also falls into the Hate Crime category and GMP take a very dim view of them.

d. I think the PCC also have a similar dim view of this type of story.

Have a nice day.

peterctid said:
Lets see if they respond:

Chaps,

If you get your photographers to burn dummies of Carlos Tevez, in future, your fakes would be harder to spot if:

a. City replic shirts from the 80s were not used. That shirt is the old SAAB one and no City fan would burn one of those.

b. Deserted tow paths in east Manchester were not used. Were your photographers scared of being seen?

c. I have informed GMP about the arson and asked why you have not reported it. This also falls into the Hate Crime category and GMP take a very dim view of them.

d. I think the PCC also have a similar dim view of this type of story.

Have a nice day.
do you think they will need a skip to put the remains in?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.