EFL Cup 17/18 December

Just turned it on. Watching the SKY half time show. Honestly you would the Dippers are leading. “A glimpse of the future” “ I’ve been impressed with Harvey” etc, etc bullshit, bullshit.

It’s nauseating 10-0 nil please Villa.

Steady, OB, the more Villa score the better the Dipper show - brave, courageous, a stunning performance that just belies their tender ages.

There is, though, a lesson to be learned here. You put kids in, sure, but you put them in with a few seasoned pros, if you don't want them to take an absolute spanking. Of course, Klopp wanted to be absolutely sure of going out of this competition, so from his point of view, it's tactically valid.
Not fair on the kids but he doesn't care

Well, they has better hope these kids come through for them as it’s well known that all their first team came through their academy and they havent spent any money on players.

Come on, OB, Virgil was running round the streets of Breda with his John Barnes Candy shirt proudly flapping in the wind - so he didn't come through the Bootle Academy!

Liverpool have numerous experienced players outside of their best 11 that could have stayed in England to play this game. I say fuck them.

4-0, keep going!

I was being sarcastic. liverpool losing brings out the worst in me. I say fuck them too. I remember the abuse Pellegrini got when we played Chelsea in the FA cup with a young team. Liverpool could have kept 5 or 6 players at home and at least gave the Carabao cup a chance.

It's sickening reading the media suck up to them. It's as if they are afraid to say a single negative thing about the ****s, compare this to how pellegrini was slaughtered.
The weird thing about that is I'd absolutely hate to be so entrenched in victimhood that I was beyond reproach.

It creates such a false interpretation that you would forever be thinking "are we actually just a bunch of whining c*nts?"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.