EFL Cup 17/18 December

That farce of a competition in Qatar has only taken precedence for the Scouse Twats because it has the word World in its title. Just shows you what an utterly shallow bunch they are putting that pile of crap before a prestigious domestic competition that has a far better standard of opposition.

I sincerely hope we don’t fall for the shit if we were to win the Chumps.
It's going to be a much bigger pre season tournament. Something like 24 teams. FIFA competing with UEFA for the biggest and bestest everest club competition.

That farce of a competition in Qatar has only taken precedence for the Scouse Twats because it has the word World in its title. Just shows you what an utterly shallow bunch they are putting that pile of crap before a prestigious domestic competition that has a far better standard of opposition.

I sincerely hope we don’t fall for the shit if we were to win the Chumps.
We would / will. Not sure we get a choice anyway if we win the C/l.

Klopps hung them kids out to dry to make a point
Heard on the radio today that if they win this pathetic , invented fake tournament they will be called the “World Champions” from then on .
That sums up their mentality,anything to claim they are better than anyone else,i've never heard of the team they are playing first

It's going to be a much bigger pre season tournament. Something like 24 teams. FIFA competing with UEFA for the biggest and bestest everest club competition.

Sweet jesus what a crock of shit to put up with .

Fucking darts seems brilliant in comparison. ( apologies to all darts fans )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.