EFL Cup 17/18 December

Also, anyone suspect that these Liverpool youngsters are going to get praised to the moon despite losing by a cricket score? I swear I've seen our kids actually beat better teams with no mention.

They already are being. I briefly turned it on DAZN and the commentator said..

"These Villa players must have to give it to this young Liverpool team tonight who have caused them many problems despite their younger years. They've been trying all game".

Trying is the new winning when theres a candle involved.

Anyone who still thinks there is no bias in the media read the papers tmrw about this Liverpool game then imagine if it would read the same if it was City.

What's that about dave Whelan?
B2z08TnCIAAiBWa.jpg

article-2290494-188702BE000005DC-547_308x185.jpg

They already are being. I briefly turned it on DAZN and the commentator said..

"These Villa players must have to give it to this young Liverpool team tonight who have caused them many problems despite their younger years. They've been trying all game".

Trying is the new winning when theres a candle involved.

Anyone who still thinks there is no bias in the media read the papers tmrw about this Liverpool game then imagine if it would read the same if it was City.
You can write it now. “Liverpool were forced to play their kids who did them proud, gave a full strength Villa side a stern workout etc., etc.”

Contrast that with how we disrespected the competition when were were forced to play the kids.

It’s such a sickening dipper wank fest.

remember when Pellegrini hung his youngsters out to dry in the same circumstance ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.