EFL Cup - 3rd Round Draw (WBA away)

What Money?

Come on your chief corruption trumpet player on here. So lets have it?
Already been explained. We lose between £1m £2m per away tie compared with playing at home.

We can't rest all our stars.

We have less chances of going through.

You think it's just luck?

None of us know for certain if draws are fixed. We can be fairly certain that at champs league quarter final , barca , Madrid an bayern will have away ties first, and be kept apart.

We can also predict that certain clubs will be drawn at home in the fa cup against weaker teams, and some will be drawn away against strong teams.

We can also predict city will have group of death in the league stage of the champs league.

But we cannot be certain it is fixed , because people at the fa, eufa, are honourable men who do nothing nasty

Yep its like you know what will happen before it happens but its not fixed (LOL).

There's a tram line from Brum to Wolves. It has to be said, it passes through some of the bleakest examples of post-industrial decay in the country.

I hope you're not including Willenhall? Some fine hostelries. I have a soft spot for Wolverhampton and Walsall. Excellent beer in the area and friendly people, in general.

Already been explained. We lose between £1m £2m per away tie compared with playing at home.

We can't rest all our stars.

We have less chances of going through.

You think it's just luck?

So in most of these draws there have been ex PL players drawing the balls out.

I'll ask you the question. Are Steven Gerrard. Alan Shearer. Ian Wright. Frank Lampard and the rest in on this plot to make sure City get an away draw.

A simple yes or no?

Money ffs. It's obvious.

in the years we failed FFP we had more home draws, in the 2 seasons directly following the announcement of our £50m fine, we had more home draws. why now? because we're getting more financially stable?

None of us know for certain if draws are fixed. We can be fairly certain that at champs league quarter final , barca , Madrid an bayern will have away ties first, and be kept apart.

We can also predict that certain clubs will be drawn at home in the fa cup against weaker teams, and some will be drawn away against strong teams.

We can also predict city will have group of death in the league stage of the champs league.

But we cannot be certain it is fixed , because people at the fa, eufa, are honourable men who do nothing nasty

They are saints and martyrs, the whole FICKFUFA and UEFA edifices are populated by the good, the holy and the sinless. If fact, the Pope and his entourage are currently in the throes of beatifying Uncle Sepp of Nyon for all his good works!

I see they have thrown a tie together to try and fox people into thinking it's all kosher (See what I did there? Dippers away to Leicester?)

They are saints and martyrs, the whole FICKFUFA and UEFA edifices are populated by the good, the holy and the sinless. If fact, the Pope and his entourage are currently in the throes of beatifying Uncle Sepp of Nyon for all his good works!

I see they have thrown a tie together to try and fox people into thinking it's all kosher (See what I did there? Dippers away to Leicester?)

Dippers went out of this cup to concentrate on chumps league. Fixed

Why don't we all just bet on a City away tie in every draw, then it doesn't matter if its fixed or not, we'll all be millionaires Rodney

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.