el ratto

Re: Hats off to Neville.

I want him off Sky before my pure hatred for the rat faced fooker begins to diminish.

I was really surprised at how positive his comments were and almost felt sorry for him stood all self consciously in front of the screen. I was squirming for him and it was easy to see who had media training and experience and who was the ex footballer.

That's three of my most hated players to have made quite positive comments about City in the last few weeks. Cuntona, Roy **** Keane and now Rat Boy. What's going on!?

Don't think we gave him any other option, he had to be like he was to keep his job. What'll be mint is watching him squirm week in and week out, there is no way on earth he wants us to do well but he will have to comment on it impartially. He is a twat, don't think for a second he will like it when we win the league either this season, or next, or the one after that he will have to say "City deserve it.", his team will have lost and we'll see how impartial the **** is on live telly then.

If he'd said anything else except "City played well tonight" then his credibility would have been ruined worse than imogen thomas. He's not doing us a favour by telling the truth, he is still the self serving wanker he always was, and a rag. He's not doing us a favour by saying we played well, we prove that on our own. Bloke is saying what he has to to keep a job, end of story. If Sky told him to be himself then mutv would employ him instead.

Because he was 'nice' tonight, everyone licks his arse. This is Gary fucking Neville. Bloke is a ****.

Fuck that was some convincing punditry, my only solace is in the fact he is probably having as shit a time complimenting us than I am him

Can we not have some type of switch for him.

On = rag twunt
Off = When he is on air as a pundit accept he is doing a decent job and hold your hands up and give credit where credit is due.

?

He's a bloody good actor for hiding it for so long like he did but I've always suspected he was a closet blue ever since he fed the goat

He praised City right enough but there was an air of Uneasiness about him which i didn't like and I was squirming when he started chatting to Mancini, Mancinci didn't give a fcuk as i don't think he knew who he was talking to but Neville trying to become Mr Nice just didn't cut it with me.

Nerves probably played a big part tonight and for his sake i hope it only gets fcuking worse.

Finally ended up watching his post-match comments. Couple things I have to complement Neville on.

1. He avoided mentioning other clubs, specifically United. A lot of former players try to get in pointless references to our rivals and it was refreshing to hear about City without reference to them.

2. His technical analysis was good. A far cry from that one pundit last year who criticized Platt for showing a diagram to Johnson saying that tactics don't matter.

3. He didn't mention our money. Only once, when he referenced Aguero's price tag and the pressure on an expensive player to perform, which is a valid observation.

4. He actually referred to us as a big club and said "they're going places" in reference to Tevez perhaps reconsidering.

5. Resisted the bait of bashing Wenger. What can I say, it's refreshing to hear a new perspective.

Overall a pretty good debut.

Re: Hats off to Neville.

if i was wearing a hat like Odd Job , the Bond baddie.
i would take it off to him, throw it and hopefully decapitate the shithouse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.