El Shaarawy

suvommukherjee08 said:
Galliani: "If El Shaarawy will leave? Who has said that? The pharaoh will not leave."

Hope we don't spend 40 million on him ,Isco has far more potential,Hope we don't miss out on him.Isco reminds me of Hazard and Mata mixed into one package.

This. Imo isco is better than him. Plus it would be a lot cheaper to buy isco.

Looks like this one has a good chance of happening given the pattern of press speculation in Italy. They want Tevez AND; A left sided winger/striker would be a good fit for us. That said I think Nasri will be gone if it does happen. Probably about £18m + Tevez (£13m).

It won't effect any deal for Isco - who can play anywhere across the park. And it would give us at least two players who can play anywhere across the park

Navas - right footed.
Milner - right footed.
Iso - Two footed - Stronger right foot.
Silva - Mainly left footed.
El Shaarawy - left footed.

(inverted or normal formation it gives us all options)

It would also indicate that we would have multiple formation options in a game (4-3-3, 4-2-3-1 and 4-1-4-1) - blowing away the problems we encounter in the Prem.
BTW I'm fairly convinced that Milner will eventually play RDM - especially when Barry leaves in 1 or 2 years time.

I also think that we will lose one of the 4 front line striker positions we have had. As there will only be 1 out and out starting striker doing forward.

The Man With The Stick said:
Galliani has said he aint leavin.
El Shaarawy said 'Thanks but no thanks'.
I'm thinkin this is another one dreampt up in the press ether?

Galliani has also said he want's Tevez.

BlueAnorak said:
Looks like this one has a good chance of happening given the pattern of press speculation in Italy. They want Tevez AND; A left sided winger/striker would be a good fit for us. That said I think Nasri will be gone if it does happen. Probably about £18m + Tevez (£13m).

It won't effect any deal for Isco - who can play anywhere across the park. And it would give us at least two players who can play anywhere across the park

Navas - right footed.
Milner - right footed.
Iso - Two footed - Stronger right foot.
Silva - Mainly left footed.
El Shaarawy - left footed.

(inverted or normal formation it gives us all options)

It would also indicate that we would have multiple formation options in a game (4-3-3, 4-2-3-1 and 4-1-4-1) - blowing away the problems we encounter in the Prem.
BTW I'm fairly convinced that Milner will eventually play RDM - especially when Barry leaves in 1 or 2 years time.

I also think that we will lose one of the 4 front line striker positions we have had. As there will only be 1 out and out starting striker doing forward.

Im pretty positive Shaarawy is right footed and cuts in from the left side, maybe the Milan fan on here can confirm. He's also, by the looks of it, a Milan fan like Balotelli is so I think we will struggle getting this kid. He does have a bright future though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.