El Shaarawy

Of course Mansour would have the final say on every sizable deal. It's his money lol.

But go to Abu Dhabi may just mean get confirmation from. So basically a video call.

He will be very good in the proposed 4-3-3 we may play next season. But I'm really worried in the dip of form he had during the second half of the season. His price tag may seem quite a lot as well, but he is only 20 years old so the potential to improve is there. It can also just be a way for us to force Napoli to sell us Cavani though. Damn silly transfer window..you never know what is real!

£40M on him or £53M on Cavani, I would be spending the extra £13M for ready made goals, rather than potential, that is what we need at this stage in our development (and within 5 years, with our academy, we ought to be producing the odd 20 year old potential world beaters ourselves)

Pigeonho said:
Hopefully this is just bullshit. Watched him a few times and whilst he's a decent player, he's nothing special. So fuck him, fuck Milan and fuck that silly transfer fee.

Spend the extra and bring in Cavani.

Narghhhh-Have they not told you..Edin is going to do the business next season,honest...:-)

Says he has no desire to leave AC Milan and wants to stay.

"I don't think I will leave Milan," he told La Repubblica

"If City really wants me, it flatters me. But I want to stay here at AC Milan.

Galliani: "If El Shaarawy will leave? Who has said that? The pharaoh will not leave."

Hope we don't spend 40 million on him ,Isco has far more potential,Hope we don't miss out on him.Isco reminds me of Hazard and Mata mixed into one package.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.