El Shaarawy

Twitter: Tancredi Palmeri ‏

The first contact between Manchester City and Milan for El Shaarawy is actually dated back to two months ago.

ljones15 said:
Twitter: Tancredi Palmeri ‏

The first contact between Manchester City and Milan for El Shaarawy is actually dated back to two months ago.

That's true there many reports at the time and a few appeared on here.

Cobwebcat said:
Nobody plays very well with Mario. His overall stats for a 20 year old are phenomenal. If Napoli are being silly I can absolutely see this transfer.

Did Milan drop Balo's pay? I'm sure something cold be worked out for Tevez.

Lewandowski would be a better option

Yaya
Fernandinho
Silva
Navas
Isco
El Shaarawy
Aguero

It's a lot to ask for 85-90 league goals from that set of players (+ Dzeko off the bench). Silva and Navas scored 4 league goals between them last season, Fernandinho 2, Yaya 6, Isco 9, El Shaarawy 16 (all but 2 of them in 2012 though, which you can't overlook), and Aguero 12 (though you can expect 20+ next year if he can stay fit).

Does the player even want to leave Milan?

I'd rather have Isco if its a choice between the two

Andouble said:
Does the player even want to leave Milan?

I'd rather have Isco if its a choice between the two

I am sure I read one of his quotes saying he wants to be at Milan for life.

This will never happen in my opinion, 40m euros???? really????

Bluemooner33 said:
Cobwebcat said:
Nobody plays very well with Mario. His overall stats for a 20 year old are phenomenal. If Napoli are being silly I can absolutely see this transfer.

Why? He's not much of an upgrade, if at all, on Dzecko.

Phuket Blue said:
Bluemooner33 said:
Cobwebcat said:

Why? He's not much of an upgrade, if at all, on Dzecko.

We could sign Messi and someone would say that he is no upgrade on Dzeko.

kun said:
LoveCity said:
Carlo Laudisa ‏@carlolaudisa 5m
#Milan. Vertice del #City ad Abu Dabi per l'ok dello sceicco all'offerta per #ElShaarawy. E #Tevez flirta coi rossoneri. #gds

Abu Dhabi meeting?
City go to Abu Dhabi to get the ok on El Shaarawy. Tevez is flirting with the Rossoneri

Sorry I can't believe they have a meeting in Abu Dhabi to OK every target we pursue. That would be down to Ferran and Khaldoon surely or the business of state would never get done.

Smoke and mirrors?

I doubt we're going to get both Isco and SES, imagine one is backup if the other falls through. Both are left-sided attackers who cut inside so can't see them both coming

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.