El Shaarawy

He's 20. Are you surprised he is a little inconsistent? He notched 16 goals in serie A last year. More leagues than any of our strikers I think. At 20.

If he was an academy prospect coming through here and he did what he I'd for Milan for us no one on his board would sell him for £30m. He's a class act. Pace to burn. Can finish. Doesn't o down easy and is no where near the finished article.

People are going mad for Isco and rightly so. This kid is up alongside him if not better and actually a player we need more than Isco.

johnmc said:
He's 20. Are you surprised he is a little inconsistent? He notched 16 goals in serie A last year. More leagues than any of our strikers I think. At 20.

If he was an academy prospect coming through here and he did what he I'd for Milan for us no one on his board would sell him for £30m. He's a class act. Pace to burn. Can finish. Doesn't o down easy and is no where near the finished article.

People are going mad for Isco and rightly so. This kid is up alongside him if not better and actually a player we need more than Isco.
He's worth £20million. At most. He's had roughly six good months. I wouldn't go over £12 million if he was older. He has plenty of potential but its just that.

taconinja said:
johnmc said:

He's worth £20million. At most. He's had roughly six good months. I wouldn't go over £12 million if he was older. He has plenty of potential but its just that.

If we had a 20 year old scoring double figures and a full international, you would not take £20m for him.

Rooney didnt score more than Al Shaaraway in a season until he was 23.

johnmc said:
taconinja said:
johnmc said:

If we had a 20 year old scoring double figures and a full international, you would not take £20m for him.

Rooney didnt score more than Al Shaaraway in a season until he was 23.
Don't care. I'm disinclined to overpay for projects. The entire point of an academy is to bypass that.

johnmc said:
taconinja said:
johnmc said:

How quick people are to point out numbers when there's other obvious numbers they leave out such as that Balotelli had 12 goals in 12 starts. Oh, and he's 22-years-old so not too old at all.

Clutch004 said:
How quick people are to point out numbers when there's other obvious numbers they leave out such as that Balotelli had 12 goals in 12 starts. Oh, and he's 22-years-old so not too old at all.

Yes but we tried him and it didnt work for other reasons than just his talent - talent wise many people would have kept hold of him.

Ballotelli had 12 in 12 mostly due to about 6 penalties, not that it matters.

El Sharaawy is every bit as good a prospect as Isco

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.