El Shaarawy

Milan are trying to get rid of Robinho and Boateng

Robinho is 99.9% going to Santos, it's just a game of tug of war at the moment.

Any decent bid for Boateng and he's gone as well.

Could be a good signing, only for 25 million and below though. We'd be buying potential like with the supposed Isco transfer. Haven't see too much of him, but when I have it's obvious he has talent. Young, determined and full of potential. These are the types of players we should be looking at, not over age, over the hill and immobile strikers.

citizens_1976 said:
Could be a good signing, only for 25 million and below though. We'd be buying potential like with the supposed Isco transfer. Haven't see too much of him, but when I have it's obvious he has talent. Young, determined and full of potential. These are the types of players we should be looking at, not over age, over the hill and immobile strikers.

That's the issue for you guys - Milan wouldnt even listen to a 25m offer... Is he worth 40m? No, not right now, but his potential is that and beyond.

But City, rightfully, isnt going to pay 40m based on potential and Milan isnt going to sell low.

I think El Shaarawy is a complete moot point. He doesnt want to leave and I honestly dont think theres any reason for Milan to sell him

ACMilan said:
citizens_1976 said:

That's the issue for you guys - Milan wouldnt even listen to a 25m offer... Is he worth 40m? No, not right now, but his potential is that and beyond.

But City, rightfully, isnt going to pay 40m based on potential and Milan isnt going to sell low.

I think El Shaarawy is a complete moot point. He doesnt want to leave and I honestly dont think theres any reason for Milan to sell him
I agree with what your saying about the money .

ACMilan said:
citizens_1976 said:

Why not? Do you think he's worth 20 million more than Toure and Silva? From our experience of dealing with greedy Italian clubs I wouldn't even entertain the idea, especially when we sell Tevez to one of those for 12 million. Italian clubs don't help the market bleeding other clubs dry, for example Kolarov who we bought for 18 million. Kolarov was nowhere near worth that and was probably worth 4 or 5 million in reality.

Keep him for that price. There are better players out there for 10-20 million. Benteke has done more in the game (as of yet) and would come in at 20 million less. Full of potential who's actually scoring goals in a ''Major'' european league and performing on the International stage. Who's to say El Sharaawy wouldn't flop over here, make no mistakes about it, the Italian league isn't exactly the cream of the crop anymore. Add Cavani to this list also. Benteke is a much better option in my opinion.

Stoned Rose said:
cmdub said:
sam-caddick said:
What would you do if we bought him though?
I've seen plenty of Milan fans say that if they sold shaarawy they'd be fed up and done after the previous sales they've made. Shaarawy is their future along with balo and niang. They're also moving to the idiotic and narrow 4312 next season when they don't have the personnel to play it.

I'd be really hesitant about bringing him here as he's very young and I'm not sure he'd adapt well with life in england. Much better for him to stay in italy

and I'm not sure he'd adapt well with life in england.

This kind of shit totally wrecks my nut. How the fuck do you know this? You don't know enough to even speculate that.

Give over the lot of you.
hes 20 years old and has lived in italy all his life and doesn't speak english. If you don't think moving to a completely unfamiliar country and not knowing anyone there would be a culture shock i dont know what would.

sorry but it fucking matters, you only need to look at the way txiki first approached navas being completely blunt with him about the weather etc. to make sure that he wanted to make the move

cmdub said:
Stoned Rose said:
cmdub said:
I've seen plenty of Milan fans say that if they sold shaarawy they'd be fed up and done after the previous sales they've made. Shaarawy is their future along with balo and niang. They're also moving to the idiotic and narrow 4312 next season when they don't have the personnel to play it.

I'd be really hesitant about bringing him here as he's very young and I'm not sure he'd adapt well with life in england. Much better for him to stay in italy

and I'm not sure he'd adapt well with life in england.

This kind of shit totally wrecks my nut. How the fuck do you know this? You don't know enough to even speculate that.

Give over the lot of you.
hes 20 years old and has lived in italy all his life and doesn't speak english. If you don't think moving to a completely unfamiliar country and not knowing anyone there would be a culture shock i dont know what would.

sorry but it fucking matters, you only need to look at the way txiki first approached navas being completely blunt with him about the weather etc. to make sure that he wanted to make the move

It could be a problem but also might not be.

Millions of human beings (including footballers) move to different countries every year and seem to 'adapt' well enough.

You've tried to qualify your conclusion by saying 'Much better for him to stay in Italy' but as just pointed out you have absolutely nothing to justify that conclusion.

Further, you use Navas as an example to illustrate your point but it's very well documented that navas suffered an unusually severe homesickness, making him more the exception than the rule. Using him in this way doesn't prove your point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.