El Shaarawy

Kompany is King said:
Twitter post by Matteo Bonetti @The Milan Guy

'Huge declaration from Prandelli, questioning El Shaarawy's character and saying he was "absent and empty" during confederations cup'

Hope City do their research before spending £20m+

Please, never... ever... quote or read anything this guy writes.
Prides himself on being the grandson of the former milan vice president. feels it gives him reigns over all knowledge, but usually gets destroyed by people who are true football fans.

Prandelli said El Shaarawy seemed "dazed".

Let me break it down for you - First full season in Serie A, for his dream club. Has a world class 1st half of the season, keeping Milan afloat nearly singlehandedly. 2nd half, mario comes in to do the scoring, but SES is burning his ass out having to defend 80% of the game because of a terrible midfield.

Absolute gem for an entire season. Worked his ass off. A month later, hears the team he loves and killed himself for in "considering" selling him. He's fucking 20yrs old.

Call me crazy, but I think thatd make most folks a little disillusioned, no?

Galliani went full idiot, and Id slap the shit out of him for what he's been teasing publicly. I honestly think theres a 1% he leaves, but Galliani has to be an asshole at every chance to the media.

I dont blame SES for one second, and he deserves praise (and is getting it) from EVERY Milan fan.

<a class="postlink" href="http://sport.sky.it/sport/calciomercato/2013/06/29/trattative_giornata_calciomercato.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://sport.sky.it/sport/calciomercato ... rcato.html</a>

El Shaarawy, meeting with Galliani Tuesdays. NEGOTIATIONS

The only non-transferable in the house seems to be Balotelli Milan: El Shaarawy is also the start? (Photo: Getty)

MILAN, Galliani: "Tuesday I will see El Shaarawy" - is shortly to the meeting between the CEO and the Rossoneri Pharaoh, to make the point about the future of the player. Poles coming? "We are talking with Sampdoria, but for the moment nothing is decided, we have to sell and then eventually buy."

BlueHalli said:
ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
It's not going to happen and me personally wouldn't be that arsed.

Decent player with different hairstyle doesn't make him a world class player.

Benteke is a better option

For some reason I get this feelin benteke will be another ba . Bit of a 'one man club' . Does the Job as a bit of an unknown player , gets a good contract at a big club and goes a bit shit .

Appreciate your views and can see the possibility of this but with us having Vinnie here and also the supply from quality players I reckon Benteke will score plenty.

I also feel that whoever we sign will not be our main CF this being Aguero, Dzeko then another and Benteke could accept this and would still get plenty of game time with the games we have to play.

El Shaarawy would IMO want to be the superstar of the team which he certainly wouldn't be here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.