El Shaarawy

Mexes was pretty solid all year long. Definitely not a 4m defender, but he played up to it this year.

And ya, Bosman transfers carry higher wages usually.

Any news from the supposed meeting between Galliani and SES. Hope El Shaarawy tells him he wants to leave because of the disgusting way in which he's been hung out the shop window with a for sale sign around his neck. I like him as a player and think he'd be a wonderful addition to our squad. Sadly I think that because of the nature of AC Milan as a club, nobody is going to pay whatever stupid asking price they put around his neck.

Be interesting to see if he can be converted into a false 9 type player now that it's been decided that Milan will go back to playing 4312 next season ...

Meeting is at 5cet

Also to that , SES would excel more at second striker behind balotelli than he would on the left wing

Im looking forward to that

I feel the two areas where we desperately need to strengthen are striker and LW ( I am not too convinced that Silva/Nasri can play in left wing in a 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 ) . Pharaoh isnt a natural LW and he is certainly not the target man we need upfront . I wont really care if we miss him .

LoveCity said:
Confirmed that he isn't for sale after a meeting with Galliani.
Thank fuck for that! Very overpriced at this stage off his career, let Galliani fuck him up before we save him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.