El Shaarawy

Didn't Milan make similar statement about Thiago Silva and Ibra last summer. Honestly not worth the bandwidth the statement on their site takes up. I bet if someone offered them 30 million pounds this morning SES would be SOLD by the end of the day.

Blue Haze said:
SerieAFan said:
Been reading this forum a long time now and one thing I can't understand is the negativity of some posters (some, not all) towards Milan?

El Shaarawy is not a great player. But he is already a good player as well as an exceptional prospect. The lad is only 20 years old and in the right environment (Milan is it) he can improve and become a fantastic player.

Was disappointed to read some of the anti-Milan and anti-El Shaarawy posts on here, not that many of you will care about my opinion!

It's because there is the false perception that they rip us off. Despite that, the only real ripoff was Nige.

We were actually lucky they took Robinho and Mario off of us. We'd have been saddled with two useless players, useless in the sense that they wouldn't put in a decent performance for us.

Hey friend,

Not everyone share your views. I don't.

What you say does not represent my thinking.

Mind you I can speak for myself. not for We!!

BillyShears said:
Didn't Milan make similar statement about Thiago Silva and Ibra last summer. Honestly not worth the bandwidth the statement on their site takes up. I bet if someone offered them 30 million pounds this morning SES would be SOLD by the end of the day.

Anzhi offered 40m and 7.5m salary

Milan and SES turned it down.

But, ok

ACMilan said:
BillyShears said:

But, ok

You mean SES turned it down. Hence him being 'dazed' while at the conf cup. Sorry mate, but basically what Galliani did was stick SES outside the front door with a for sale sign round his neck. The only team to bite were a Russian team and Galliani knew he couldn't force the player there, just as he couldn't force Kaka to City all those years ago, and he couldn't force Pato to PSG a couple of years back. Leonardo did a cracking job in convincing Ibra and Silva to go there so I guess that made up for it.

But ok, you take the word of the shiftiest, shadiest, snake oil salesman in world football.

BillyShears said:
ACMilan said:
BillyShears said:

But, ok

You mean SES turned it down. Hence him being 'dazed' while at the conf cup. Sorry mate, but basically what Galliani did was stick SES outside the front door with a for sale sign round his neck. The only team to bite were a Russian team and Galliani knew he couldn't force the player there, just as he couldn't force Kaka to City all those years ago, and he couldn't force Pato to PSG a couple of years back. Leonardo did a cracking job in convincing Ibra and Silva to go there so I guess that made up for it.

But ok, you take the word of the shiftiest, shadiest, snake oil salesman in world football.
As if Milan would turn down 40m for El Shaarawy!

The one thing you can say for sure based on a statement on Milan's website that a player is not for sale is that, in fact, the player is for sale

Blue Haze said:
SerieAFan said:
I don't understand how Milan ripped City off for De Jong?
City didn't need to sell, so why did they? For me it was just poor business by them and good business by Milan. Nobody forced them to sell him so cheap. A bizarre transfer imo because he was definitely worth more!

El Shaarawy is the same. Milan wanted him to stay, even when he was "for sale" a few weeks back and he wanted to stay. So €40m is not a rip off as Milan wouldn't be selling him at all if they were getting say €25m and nobody is forcing City to buy him.

In the sense that he was worth far more than what we sold him for. You're right, no one forced us to sell him cheap. You exploited a contract situation. But often people who are exploited don't react well to it, so it's no surprise City fans didn't like it.

It didn't help that Nige was one of the most beloved City players of the last few years. Some call him a City legend. And our former management sold him for peanuts.

I suppose when you look at it like that you're right! Pity he got such a bad injury, hope he can get back to his best next season.

What the other poster said about tapping players up is completely unfounded however.

With El Shaarawy the situation is totally different to Kaka',Zlatan & Thiago Silva. Milan had big debts at the year end with them & with Berlusconi investing no money so Milan had to sell for really silly amounts it must be said. Also getting rid of these players who had some of the highest salaries in history would mean that Milan would no longer have debts.

Now also with all the great old players gone as well as them on world high amounts above Milan now have a real low wage bill & combine that with the fact that Milan's income is high it means Milan will not be making debts again. So Milan will not be selling any of their so called top young players.

El Shaarawy would have been confirmed ages ago but he was obviously away with Italy. Galliani has always praised him & never said he was for sale anytime but apparently he has not always been professional in recent months so Galliani wanted to tell him to sort out his ways if he wants to do well again. El Shaarawy just does not want to move from the team he supports & the fact he wants to live in Milan as well.

I also have no idea if El Shaarawy will ever turn into a top player. You can tell with some players straight away but he isn't one of them. I do though know that he will not be sold because none of the parties want that at all.

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 24m

Ok guys, I can tell you about the GIGANTIC deal going around Italy, England and Spain. STAY HERE AAAAAAAAH
Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 1m

Manchester City is in this moment negotiating for Milan's El Shaarawy. Real Madrid too would be interested if doesn't go through

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 1m

Real Madrid is in meeting with Milan not only for Kakà: OZIL also close to join Milan if El Shaarawy leaves to Manchester City(or Madrid)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.