El Shaarawy

You lot will lose count of all the bullshit this guy will post on transfer deadline day.

ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
totallywired said:
Lomas has a lob on said:
Isn't he similar to Jovetic!?
The guy is a workaholic, chases defeders down, can play left or lone striker. Please let this be true. Then Edin to Shalke for Draxler.

Your minds in overdrive, cannot for the life of me see Draxler anywhere until next summer when I hope it's to us.
Your right mate, i`m totally giddy about this one. Red wine and M O T D. to come as well.

adrianr said:
Am I going to scan back through all these new pages to find out Tancredi Palmeri is the source?

Edit: just seen above. Screw you guys!

However, him being left out of the side tonight for Robinho adds a slight bit of credence to the rumour.

totallywired said:
ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
totallywired said:
The guy is a workaholic, chases defeders down, can play left or lone striker. Please let this be true. Then Edin to Shalke for Draxler.

Your minds in overdrive, cannot for the life of me see Draxler anywhere until next summer when I hope it's to us.
Your right mate, i`m totally giddy about this one. Red wine and M O T D. to come as well.

Easy viewing tonight.

No bandits around either which is a shame seeing as they still believe Moyes will dominate like Taggert did.

Watching ac milan now,robinho has scored commentator said it was a surprise he was starting ahead of el shaarawy no mention of any city interest or for that matter any other team,he does looked pissed off though sat on the bench....

Rammy Blue said:
adrianr said:
Am I going to scan back through all these new pages to find out Tancredi Palmeri is the source?

Edit: just seen above. Screw you guys!

However, him being left out of the side tonight for Robinho adds a slight bit of credence to the rumour.

If true, I'm putting my money on a Galliani leak to show the world how AC are still a big club who can fight off the likes of City for their star players. No way no how are we signing another attacker this window.

If this happens then it's as much a reflection of concerns about Toure and Fernandinho in midfield than anything else - if we sign El Shaarawy then we'll probably play 4-3-3 with an extra body in midfield and Toure further forward, with two wingers (El Shaarawy and Navas) alongside a central striker. Would be a good option for European games.

Not sure Manuel is that happy with the 4-4-2 we've had so far.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.