El Shaarawy

i think hed be perfect for us and is exactly what we need.

he plays out on left wing but inside forward so navas/SES will be like sanchez/villa(neymar next season) are for barca.

also he can play up front so can be cover for in case aguero gets injured while playing in a similar way rather than the backup being completely different like dzeko.

hes only 20 and scored 16 goals in 37 league games for Milan last season. id prefer him to cavani as cavani would mean aguero would be shifted out to the left where he isn't as effective. hed be a great signing for us, especially if he sorts his barnet out

Smells of a classic "Grazie Presidente" situation by Milan.
fucking hate that
Let a big offer be made made public. Berlusconi "swoops in" and declines the sale, regardless of the huge offer, and Galliani oozes about how much Berlu loves Milan because he kept one of our stars.

Been there. done that. cant stand it.

ACMilan said:
fucking hate that
Let a big offer be made made public. Berlusconi "swoops in" and declines the sale, regardless of the huge offer, and Galliani oozes about how much Berlu loves Milan because he kept one of our stars.

What would you do if we bought him though?

sam-caddick said:
ACMilan said:
fucking hate that

I've seen plenty of Milan fans say that if they sold shaarawy they'd be fed up and done after the previous sales they've made. Shaarawy is their future along with balo and niang. They're also moving to the idiotic and narrow 4312 next season when they don't have the personnel to play it.

I'd be really hesitant about bringing him here as he's very young and I'm not sure he'd adapt well with life in england. Much better for him to stay in italy

sam-caddick said:
ACMilan said:
fucking hate that

After selling Ibra (which I was happy with) and Silva (who I wanted to stay) they made the statement that we'd balanced the books for FFP and we would NEVER have to sell stars again.

So, simply... if they sold SES, fans would lose their shit. He's a born and bred Milanista, so why we would sell him is beyond me. Galliani is doing his typical "not selling him", "we will listen to offer routine"

99% sure this is a "grazie presidente" situation. But if we did sell him, Milan would suffer both personnel wise, and fan wise.

Just makes NO sense

as for 4-3-1-2, I like it with the right personnel - which with Honda, and Saponara in the Trequartista role, it would work beautifully with SES and Balo up front, and Niang subbing in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.