Elano Gone [Merged]

skybluekings said:
Hughesey212 said:
All the people slagging off Hughes for letting him go i have this to say; firstly how many good games did he have last year? 6 or 7? considering he played 35-40 games that is awful! Secondly look at the team he has joined clearly no ambition as Milan and Inter would never really wanted to buy him that was all paper talk and his agent mouthing off. Also he stated after playing these 6 good games this season he wanted a new 4 year contract, clearly wanted a raise for doing fuck all cheeky twat. I believe he caused alot of problems slagging off Hughes not so long ago, the guy is an arrogant little curly haired fucker who has joined a turkish team (not saying alot) and thinks he is alot better than he is when playing well for Brazil against the likes of Peru, Venezula and USA.

FFS! What an exaggeration!!

He could barely get playing time, which is why the whole media thing started.
Make your point, but don't twist the facts.

Elano was a great player for City, and its a REAL shame he was pushed out the door.
No tears will be shed for Hughes if he gets fired. What goes around comes around.

Come on fella get real,he was crap under Sven & crap under Hughes
Hes plied his trade in Russia (!) England (found out) and now to the football hotbed of Turkey (pissing myself laughng)

If hes so good why has no premiership club come in for him ?(even as a makeweight for our incomings) he was disruptive at Shaktar and disruptive at City and im glad the mard arsed twat has gone.

People have short memories and get a hard on because he claps the fans while warming up ON THE BENCH !!!

Anybody remember his display at Sheffield United in the FA cup? Where an ageing Gary Speed wound him up so much Sven had to bring him off?

Or his titanic display against Spurs end of last season where he got some dirt in his eye and got himself substituted?

He's lived off that free kick ever since and has earnt £4 million quid for it.

We got what we paid back for him so for me its ta ta Elano.

CrawleyBlue said:
Why is it that some people cannot wait to jump on the Managers back. It's a good piece of business for someone who would not have played many games this season. That's a fact.

Get behind Hughes FFS. 1 player sold, how many in?????

CB

Because they're cunts. That all i can come up with.

Look who's come through the door, the same posters that only ever pop up after a defeat are no where to be seen. We get rid of a talented, yet bit part, desruptive force and they cry they want the manager gone by Christmas.

Selfish, delusional idiots. They don't even realise the consequences of their wishes. I can see the Matchday forum being the same feeding ground for the grim again next season.

We have definately gained much more than we have lost be getting rid of him. Ben Haim next. Hes another dick head in the dressing room apparently.

I was actually worried we would end up making a big loss on Elano or no side would be willing to take him on anything more than a loan due to his reputation and form over the last 2 seasons.

We have done very well to get our money back and sell him to a side in a pub league IMO.

I wish him the best, some great memories but we have moved on. I am confident we will see the benfits of not having players like Elano in the squad next season !

GStar said:
CrawleyBlue said:
Why is it that some people cannot wait to jump on the Managers back. It's a good piece of business for someone who would not have played many games this season. That's a fact.

Get behind Hughes FFS. 1 player sold, how many in?????

CB

Because they're *****. That all i can come up with.

Look who's come through the door, the same posters that only ever pop up after a defeat are no where to be seen. We get rid of a talented, yet bit part, desruptive force and they cry they want the manager gone by Christmas.

Selfish, delusional idiots. They don't even realise the consequences of their wishes. I can see the Matchday forum being the same feeding ground for the grim again next season.
This.

It seems to me too many people spend there days wanking in there boxrooms playing football manager on there X box's.

Thank fuck you lot dont run a business because you aint got a fucking clue what you are talking about

It was written in the stars.
On Sunday the door fell off my wardrobe and smashed my Elano mug....I knew it was a sign.

I've just had a massive dump on a picture of Rooney, so hopfully I'm on a run !

Some people are so fickle.

We were all cheering his every touch early on - he was class. He then played a game in Brazil, flew back and played for us within 24 hours and was injured as a result, he carried that injury through most of the season and his performances showed it. Hughes came in and couldn't get the best out of Elano - coupled with Superman's only good season - Elano was a periphiral figure.

Stupidly he spoke out instead of fighting for his place, compounding the Hughes/Elano issue. Whe he did play his performances fluctuated from the ridiculous (Pompey away, Spurs away) to the sublime (Hamburg at home)

Suddenly, now he's gone, some people are slating him 'oh he was never good - good riddance'

Granted he was 'found out' in this league, it was too physical most likely, but the fact is that on his day he was one of the best players we've had here so far.

Kevcod said:
It was written in the stars.
On Sunday the door fell off my wardrobe and smashed my Elano mug....I knew it was a sign.

I've just had a massive dump on a picture of Rooney, so hopfully I'm on a run !

My Hero!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.