Elano Gone [Merged]

flb said:
GStar said:
Because they're *****. That all i can come up with.

Look who's come through the door, the same posters that only ever pop up after a defeat are no where to be seen. We get rid of a talented, yet bit part, desruptive force and they cry they want the manager gone by Christmas.

Selfish, delusional idiots. They don't even realise the consequences of their wishes. I can see the Matchday forum being the same feeding ground for the grim again next season.
This.

It seems to me too many people spend there days wanking in there boxrooms playing football manager on there X box's.

Thank fuck you lot dont run a business because you aint got a fucking clue what you are talking about

PMSL

GStar said:
CrawleyBlue said:
Why is it that some people cannot wait to jump on the Managers back. It's a good piece of business for someone who would not have played many games this season. That's a fact.

Get behind Hughes FFS. 1 player sold, how many in?????

CB

Because they're *****. That all i can come up with.

Look who's come through the door, the same posters that only ever pop up after a defeat are no where to be seen. We get rid of a talented, yet bit part, desruptive force and they cry they want the manager gone by Christmas.

Selfish, delusional idiots. They don't even realise the consequences of their wishes. I can see the Matchday forum being the same feeding ground for the grim again next season.
Blimey - We agree again !

skybluekings said:
Hughesey212 said:
All the people slagging off Hughes for letting him go i have this to say; firstly how many good games did he have last year? 6 or 7? considering he played 35-40 games that is awful! Secondly look at the team he has joined clearly no ambition as Milan and Inter would never really wanted to buy him that was all paper talk and his agent mouthing off. Also he stated after playing these 6 good games this season he wanted a new 4 year contract, clearly wanted a raise for doing fuck all cheeky twat. I believe he caused alot of problems slagging off Hughes not so long ago, the guy is an arrogant little curly haired fucker who has joined a turkish team (not saying alot) and thinks he is alot better than he is when playing well for Brazil against the likes of Peru, Venezula and USA.

FFS! What an exaggeration!!

He could barely get playing time, which is why the whole media thing started.
Make your point, but don't twist the facts.

Elano was a great player for City, and its a REAL shame he was pushed out the door.
No tears will be shed for Hughes if he gets fired. What goes around comes around.

Maybe you and your JCL mates could plan another Hughes Out protest in light of this recent news?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I am despised of United, don't know why but I never liked them. On the other hand, City was one of my favorite clubs in Britain, which I adored team's struggle against United. Thus, I must say I've had a sympathy towards this club. Should reckon that, you've made such amazing transfers. I have never thought Adebayor would join your club. If only Hughes manage to sustain team chemistry and adjustment of new transfer, there would be no obstacles standing on your way.

Although I believe Elano did not have such remarkable performances during his stint with City, I see you've seen him as an important member of squad. I am proud of that player with such quality joined to ranks of Galatasaray. :))

ericthehalfabee said:
I am despised of United, don't know why but I never liked them. On the other hand, City was one of my favorite clubs in Britain, which I adored team's struggle against United. Thus, I must say I've had a sympathy towards this club. Should reckon that, you've made such amazing transfers. I have never thought Adebayor would join your club. If only Hughes manage to sustain team chemistry and adjustment of new transfer, there would be no obstacles standing on your way.

Although I believe Elano did not have such remarkable performances during his stint with City, I see you've seen him as an important member of squad. I am proud of that player with such quality joined to ranks of Galatasaray. :))

Love it :)

flb said:
Come on fella get real,he was crap under Sven & crap under Hughes
Hes plied his trade in Russia (!) England (found out) and now to the football hotbed of Turkey (pissing myself laughng)

If hes so good why has no premiership club come in for him ?(even as a makeweight for our incomings) he was disruptive at Shaktar and disruptive at City and im glad the mard arsed twat has gone.

People have short memories and get a hard on because he claps the fans while warming up ON THE BENCH !!!

Anybody remember his display at Sheffield United in the FA cup? Where an ageing Gary Speed wound him up so much Sven had to bring him off?

Or his titanic display against Spurs end of last season where he got some dirt in his eye and got himself substituted?

He's lived off that free kick ever since and has earnt £4 million quid for it.

We got what we paid back for him so for me its ta ta Elano.

Absolutely bob on mate.

The Fat el Hombre said:
flb said:
Come on fella get real,he was crap under Sven & crap under Hughes
Hes plied his trade in Russia (!) England (found out) and now to the football hotbed of Turkey (pissing myself laughng)

If hes so good why has no premiership club come in for him ?(even as a makeweight for our incomings) he was disruptive at Shaktar and disruptive at City and im glad the mard arsed twat has gone.

People have short memories and get a hard on because he claps the fans while warming up ON THE BENCH !!!

Anybody remember his display at Sheffield United in the FA cup? Where an ageing Gary Speed wound him up so much Sven had to bring him off?

Or his titanic display against Spurs end of last season where he got some dirt in his eye and got himself substituted?

He's lived off that free kick ever since and has earnt £4 million quid for it.

We got what we paid back for him so for me its ta ta Elano.

Absolutely bob on mate.

Agreed.

As much as I want to remember him for his first half dozen games, he'll be remembered for the player who didn't turn up in half the games he played.

Could take a penalty though!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.