Elano Gone [Merged]

He's ended up in Turkey, not at Barca or Milan or Madrid. A crowd favourite because he did have the odd fantastic game but I won't miss him at all. Time to move on, Elano's career will fade and I can't see any chance at all that he'll end up at one of the big European clubs in a million years

no its not really been mentioned, but i'd love to go for Defour as a replacement for Elano. He's class and a great professional and already the Belguim captain at 21

Does anyone remember his performance against Forest in the cup. Sorry but I wont shed a tear. Good luck son I hope you are a success.

cant believe some of the negative comments about elano,i dont see who`s out performed him in recent years.im certain swp didnt this season or even ireland when he played right wing.
he`s gone because hughes didnt see him being a regular starter.he wanted a four year deal to secure his family.gud luck 2 him.dont slag him off he played in a team that couldnt defend.

blue1969 said:
Does anyone remember his performance against Forest in the cup. Sorry but I wont shed a tear. Good luck son I hope you are a success.

Ditto. But on his day he was phenomenal. Just a shame he wasn't as consistent as we all hoped he would've been.

I've been reading this topic for a while and can understand those mixed feelings about Elano. Most people have some rightful arguments for both pro&contra Elano. But I can't understand some posts which rubbish Elano for going to a lesser, lousy team?!? Since I've checked last, Man City did not win any Euro trophies or play semi/quarter finals in the CL in the last few decades.... It's true that he's moved to a lower league but it's ridiculous to claim that he'll play in a crappy team in a pub league because he is only capable of that much. Of course he could not move to a top 5 club in Europe from a midfield EPL club, worse if he couldn't even play regularly in a lugging Man City, although it may not be his fault totally.

This year may be different for the blues, but in honesty, 9th and 10th in the EPL in the last two seasons... How high do you rate your team to sell players from the bench to the top clubs in Europe and then rubbish the player because he did not move to Barca or AC Milan??

cheers..

Hi for all blues,
I'm a big gala fan and also I support blues in EPL
thanks for your wishes. I hope elano will be a big player for us.
I think we are now capable to achieve european cup. ı wish you can easily join ECLeague because you brought very talented player such as tevez toure..etc.
thanks again.

goodluck to you. im sure elano will do a great job for u.class act.he could of easily come out in the press and slagged city off but didnt.respect

I don't think anyone will disagree with Elano's talent/skill but playing in the Prem you can not get away with not being 100% fit/committed which is imo where he let himself down. Good luck to the lad and I for one will remember him for the good he did for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.