Elano Gone [Merged]

Re: Elano going

ultraslan06 said:
Now you are our brother team manchester =) Thanks for Elano. I think you will take better players;)

Lets not be sexist damn it why not sister team? ....the politically correct term is brother/sister team! haha

I mean this NZBlumer ;

ultraslan.jpg

NZBlumer said:
ultraslan06 said:
Now you are our brother team manchester =) Thanks for Elano. I think you will take better players;)

Lets not be sexist damn it why not sister team? ....the politically correct term is brother/sister team! haha
Lmao.. equality

ultraslan06 said:
NZBlumer said:
Does mean that your some kind of JUICED UP lion from NARNIA?

No it means ultra lion lion=aslan ultra= make the meaning stronger:p

well glad to see city helped you Narnia fans...hehe

How is Elano going to be welcomed among Gala fans? I saw the video clip of Darius Vassell landing in Turkey, and it was totally crazy and quite funny. Darius was treated as the new Messiah. Well, Elano is 10 times the footballer Vassell is, so it will be interesting to see how he will be welcomed. :)

hughes never liked elano, 7.5 miilion a bargain for the quality of player elano is

Vassell and Elano transfers are totally different. You'll see.

Ankaragücü is the average team in Turkey and this is their 100. year. So, they want to make big transfers.

But there isn't any situation for us, we're the biggest team in Turkey. And we know that ; what is big transfer ? what is the success ? what is the proud ?

ok ?

Goalkeepers;
Leo Franco

Defenders;
Uğur Uçar
Gökhan Zan
Servet Çetin
Hakan Balta

Midfielders;
Arda Turan
Harry Kewell
Abdul Kader Keita
Tobias Linderoth
Elano Blumee

Forwards;
Milan Baroš

Somud said:
How is Elano going to be welcomed among Gala fans? I saw the video clip of Darius Vassell landing in Turkey, and it was totally crazy and quite funny. Darius was treated as the new Messiah. Well, Elano is 10 times the footballer Vassell is, so it will be interesting to see how he will be welcomed. :)

I dont know how can I explain that. Vassel went to ankaragücü and ankaragücü has never seen a player which is over 2 million euro. Ankaragücü is very weak team in turkish league and ankaragücü's fans are so crazy:p so Elano is a big player for Galatasaray but vassel is a big as elano for ankaragücü:) but you will see a good welcomed for elano:p

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.