Elano on way out?

Was this seasons West Ham and Omonia games not in the last 12 months?

Well fuck me.

LOL @ moomba.

You use stats to support all your arguments, and cant accept it if you're argument is shite. You are one of the most narrow minded posters on here, not open to changing your views on anything. Even when you reply to posts to take the post apart and only answer parts which suit your argument and mae you appear to have the upper hand in an argument.

Tosspot asked you for an answer, and you ignored it because it doesn't suit your argument that Elano is playing better than he actually is. 80% pass rate could be due to the fact he hardly gets any game time, and only makes a short amount of passes each game, therefore making it easy to have a high or low pass rate. Elano scoring 4 goals from open play is absolute shite for a midfielder, and you know it.

Now pick apart my post, split it up into 5 different parts not keeping my argument all together to compliment each point, and answer me back.

AntonDonJuan said:
Elano scoring 4 goals from open play is absolute shite for a midfielder, and you know it.

Seeing as he has scored more than 4 goals from open play in the last 12 months I don't see how relevant is it.

Unless we're taking re-written history stats into account.

Bluemoon115 said:
moomba said:

Well fuck me.

So do we get to discount the goals against Boro, Brum and Newcastle then?

If they were scored more than 12 months ago I would have thought they shouldn't be included in a "how many goals has he scored in the last 12 months" debate.

I never thought I'd see the day City had a regular in the Brazil team, never mind the day we decided that player wasn't good enough for us.

He might not be playing at the same level as he did when he first joined but he's still one of the best at the club. Even on an off day he looks like creating more than Vassell and Hamann, players who have both started ahead of him this season (I'm not jumping on the anti-Vass bandwagon, he works hard and I can see why Hughes wants him in the team for defensive reasons, I just think we should maybe play a bit more ambitious attacking football).

As for Elano's attitude, I think it's only right that he wants to be playing, no footballer should be happy to sit on the bench every week. I do agree that maybe he made the wrong decision in talking to the media about it, but there you go.

Conclusion: We shouldn't sell him, nor should we sell any of our better players.

moomba said:
Bluemoon115 said:
moomba said:

Well fuck me.

So do we get to discount the goals against Boro, Brum and Newcastle then?

If they were scored more than 12 months ago I would have thought they shouldn't be included in a "how many goals has he scored in the last 12 months" debate.

So you were wrong, he has scored 8 goals in the last 12 months, not 9.

Maybe you shouldn't accuse other people of re-writing history.

moomba said:
AntonDonJuan said:
Elano scoring 4 goals from open play is absolute shite for a midfielder, and you know it.

Seeing as he has scored more than 4 goals from open play in the last 12 months I don't see how relevant is it.

Unless we're taking re-written history stats into account.
Nice of you to prove my point and only answer the part that suits your argument

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.